• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Introduction thread

Aug 23, 2013
Hi, my name is Dima, I'm from Russia, I'm 23. I finish Institute Surikov V.I. next year. Graphic artist, illustrator, I want to get an additional specialization (concept art). Faced with information WFTO recently, in steam. I think that the Projects are very brave, and I hope that the team will succeed!

Oct 16, 2013
Montpellier
Hi there :) my name is Matthias , I'm from France . I'm 21 , currently studying English and Russian in Montpellier.
I discovered DK thanks to my cousin . I have been a huge fan of DK and , actually , I'm smiling because I know that Dk is back !

Keep going !

Amon

Ember Demon
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
Hi there :) my name is Matthias , I'm from France . I'm 21 , currently studying English and Russian in Montpellier.
I discovered DK thanks to my cousin . I have been a huge fan of DK and , actually , I'm smiling because I know that Dk is back !

Keep going !
Welcome to the madhouse, Lilium! I will have a word with the Dark Apostles, see if I can't get your cousin demonized [in evil circles, that is actually a good thing]

redg

Cultist
Oct 20, 2013
Hello here!

I am Régis, 27, from France.
I am currently working for planes, computer science side.

Hope, I'll see you in the next topics!

Oct 28, 2013
Hi, i'm Aurelian. I'm here because i love Dungeon keeper, and hope the devs don't mess things up. I played dungeon keeper 1 when it came out, loved it, played DK2, loved it DESPITE it's flaws (elite creatures for one, traps not being as dangerous another, efficiency system lost etc..)

Games i like.

Total annihilation
Planetary annihilation (Has potential)
Warzone 2100
Total annihilation kingdoms
Homeworld
Homeworld 2 (loved the story, the settings, hoping for Homeworld 3)
Space marine ( I like the 40k universe, wish they would do something with it!)
Earth 2150 (even 2160)
Dungeon keeper (favorite game)
Dungeon keeper 2
Mechwarrior 2 mercenaries (loved buying mechs, and fitting out a lance)
Mechcommander 2 (love the mech universe!)
Mechwarrior online (but they are in the process of ruining it so...)
Morrowind (don't talk to me about Skyrim, or Oblivion)

I'm mainly here because i'm sick of half arsed games being released, so many games have the potential nowdays, but they never hit the mark like the previous games. What game came near to the excitement that many felt when playing dungeon keeper? How original and unique it was! And Curse the merchants who got their claws into it, and subsequently released garbage just to hit the targets. Games belong in the hands of artists, and gamers, not the merchants and the suits.

Underlord Vulukai

Matriarch
WFTO Backer
Mar 11, 2013
The Void
www.youtube.com
Hi, i'm Aurelian. I'm here because i love Dungeon keeper, and hope the devs don't mess things up. I played dungeon keeper 1 when it came out, loved it, played DK2, loved it DESPITE it's flaws (elite creatures for one, traps not being as dangerous another, efficiency system lost etc..)

Games i like.

Total annihilation
Planetary annihilation (Has potential)
Warzone 2100
Total annihilation kingdoms
Homeworld
Homeworld 2 (loved the story, the settings, hoping for Homeworld 3)
Space marine ( I like the 40k universe, wish they would do something with it!)
Earth 2150 (even 2160)
Dungeon keeper (favorite game)
Dungeon keeper 2
Mechwarrior 2 mercenaries (loved buying mechs, and fitting out a lance)
Mechcommander 2 (love the mech universe!)
Mechwarrior online (but they are in the process of ruining it so...)
Morrowind (don't talk to me about Skyrim, or Oblivion)

I'm mainly here because i'm sick of half arsed games being released, so many games have the potential nowdays, but they never hit the mark like the previous games. What game came near to the excitement that many felt when playing dungeon keeper? How original and unique it was! And Curse the merchants who got their claws into it, and subsequently released garbage just to hit the targets. Games belong in the hands of artists, and gamers, not the merchants and the suits.
absolutely great games list, welcome to the forums! if your a big fan of robots, you should try out hawken, its a f2p mech game and absolutely spectacular from a gameplay standpoint, i highly recommend it. http://www.playhawken.com/
my callsign is X19, im hardly ever on at the moment, but probably going to start getting back into it once life slows down a little bit :)

Oct 28, 2013
Thanks! Yeah i heard of hawken, i assumed it was a console monkey type of game. Actually looks pretty decent. Downloading it now!

Underlord Vulukai

Matriarch
WFTO Backer
Mar 11, 2013
The Void
www.youtube.com
That's the first time i have ever heard anyone say anything good about Hawken so YMMV
im a mech junky, so my view is most certainly skewed. I actually bore with the horrible learning curve of the newer Armored Core games to get into them for the customization, totally worth it to me. Its like Need For Speed with mechs!

Hawken is more arcadey in playstyle, its like if Call of Duty was giant robots fighting each other, with all the perks of having a giant robot that you would expect. Sparse in terms of customization at the moment, but like most F2P games with successful models, the majority of aesthetic items can be obtained through playing rather than paying. No items effect gameplay, doesn't change hitboxes or etc. Haven't seen much bad about it tbh, was a little buggy on launch but its still got more polish than some of the AAA rehash garbage we get fed by producers these days. Plus free, so 0 incentive to keep playing if you don't like it :)

Top Bottom