1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mothrayas, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Uberbeard

Uberbeard Gnarling

Hello my name is Uberbeard and I came here to share a video but stayed because the forums have achievements and this triggered a compulsive disorder I have developed since owning an Xbox 360.

2. Peetfighter

Peetfighter Augre Founder

3. James

James Loremaster of Evil

We require pictures of this beard.

4. Uberbeard

Uberbeard Gnarling

I posted a video with it in, I'm not sure what could be better to show it off.

5. James

James Loremaster of Evil

I'm dumb :(

Uberbeard and v0id like this.
  6. FendiBull

FendiBull Spirit

Hi I'm fendi and I'm an alcoholic! Well Steamoholic.

Hi guys!

7. Mechromancer

Mechromancer Dwarven Worker

Hai.
    I'm Bob and someone stole my alcoholic line!
    Dungeon Keeper is cool n'that. so of course by following the right path here I am. I'm probably gonna post things on here that have already been posted and raised and such and you're all going to hate me. Baii <3

Amon likes this.
  8. mastersam911

mastersam911 Bafu

Firstly join the dark side, 2ndly consult the Archive in General Disscussions

v0id likes this.
  9. werik

werik Disciple

'ello I'm Erik

Since I tire very easily of new games (No matter how good they are) I've promised myself to only play one match every time a new patch comes out. So patch it already! :p

10. Wulfe

Wulfe Blood Imp

Greetings everyone,

I'm Wulfe and I decided to grab WFTO due to a spur in nostalgia. Nonetheless, I'm quite a fan of both the strategic element and the 'being the villain' appeal. I can't wait to see the path that this game takes, I've been waiting for a worthy successor to the DK franchise for quite a while. Soon enough the chains will rattle down within the damp cavernous walls, the same walls that now serve as tombstones for the brave and the foolish, but until then I'll just go back to being a library-dwelling animal.

11. James

James Loremaster of Evil

Hi Wulfe! Welcome to the forums :D

12. mrtnptrs

mrtnptrs Chunder

Don't worry, we know that :)

13. mrtnptrs

mrtnptrs Chunder

Well, after being here for a while, it's maybe also good to introduce myself: I'm Peters, Maarten Peters :) Known on the internet as 'mrtnptrs.' I'm 17 years old, living in The Netherlands and a fanatic computer man (fixing Windows problems at my own and others computer, reporting bugs in several programms etc.) I'm also the Test Manager at the open source project CorsixTH; of course a clone of Theme Hospital from Bullfrog Productions!

I don't play games very often, but I did play Dungeon Keeper 2 a lot at a friends house almost 10 years ago. A few years ago I searched for the name of the game, played the GOG version and liked it very much again! :) But then I was asking someone how he got to know about CorsixTH; he said he just searched on Google for Theme Hospital clone. So I did a search for Dungeon Keeper clone and I found WFTO.

I'm here to annoy you with many bug reports, my clear opninion and also to play WFTO! I really like the idea that I can contribute to the development of a game or programm by reporting bugs or asking for changes/improvements. I would like to get part to The Foundry (Q&A Team), but then I first have to report more bugs in my bug-hunt ;) Then I could also help to get the game bug-free for the public who is able to test open-bèta's only :) Well, I hope WFTO gets great and bug-free for every user! You're doing good work guys, carry on, I hope I can help you with that ;)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  14. mastersam911

mastersam911 Bafu

Welcome Bug tester
    and Grammar Nazis attack!

15. Alistair

Alistair Captain Graze Box Founder

Great to know more about you mrtnptrs.

Welcome and keep up the good work on the bug reports, they fantastic so far.

16. mrtnptrs

mrtnptrs Chunder

I know :) haha Thank you! By the way, suddently a few hours ago the forum suddently did not work anymore in IE, but after a reset of IE and a restart of the computer it did again. Strange issue... Just that you know it. :)

17. mtown043

mtown043 Bloodling

hi all
    my name is andy im 35 and im from the netherlands.
    just bought the game and im really amped for this ive been missing a good dungeon keeper since dk1 days

Amon and mrtnptrs like this.
  18. Amon

Amon Ember Demon

Welcome to the forums. Hope you find what you're looking for in WftO :)

19. Reyh!

Reyh! Gargoyle Backer

Maybe i should introduce myself. Better late than never.. :p

I'm from Norway, gaming nerd and have been playing games since i was 10 or so. I love all kinds of games; computer, console, boardgames, roleplay (i.e D&D), even sports ( :eek: ). I love retro- and indiegames, and i hate most of the new "AAA" games that are released. I also love to complain about the crappy graphics of those games (it is great graphics, i just hate it. xP).

Tried Dk 1 when i was around 11 or so at a friends place, and since then i just loved it, but i didn't get to own it on my own computer until a few years later. Since then i've played both Dk 1 and Dk 2 way to much.. o_O Today the DK franchise is my #1 game franchise of all time. So..i wanted a revivial of DK, and i had my regular, "check for news about a new dungeon keeper", and one day...i found out about WFTO, i was thrilled! But i didn't think it was gonna be something of it, aswell as i wanted to let the time pass and see what came about of this. And then the magical day came, WFTO went on kickstarter, i was thrilled, again! :D And since then i've been stuck to this game. :)

Last edited: May 23, 2014
    Amon, v0id and Antking like this.
  20. mastersam911

mastersam911 Bafu

HELLO