• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Introduction thread

Peetfighter

Juggernaut
Founder
Jan 23, 2013
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Mechromancer

Dwarven Worker
Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
Hai.
I'm Bob and someone stole my alcoholic line!
Dungeon Keeper is cool n'that. so of course by following the right path here I am. I'm probably gonna post things on here that have already been posted and raised and such and you're all going to hate me. Baii <3

mastersam911

Firebreather
Aug 18, 2013
Hai.
I'm Bob and someone stole my alcoholic line!
Dungeon Keeper is cool n'that. so of course by following the right path here I am. I'm probably gonna post things on here that have already been posted and raised and such and you're all going to hate me. Baii <3
Firstly join the dark side, 2ndly consult the Archive in General Disscussions

werik

Disciple
Feb 19, 2014
Sweden
'ello I'm Erik

Since I tire very easily of new games (No matter how good they are) I've promised myself to only play one match every time a new patch comes out. So patch it already! :p

Wulfe

Blood Imp
Apr 22, 2014
Greetings everyone,

I'm Wulfe and I decided to grab WFTO due to a spur in nostalgia. Nonetheless, I'm quite a fan of both the strategic element and the 'being the villain' appeal. I can't wait to see the path that this game takes, I've been waiting for a worthy successor to the DK franchise for quite a while. Soon enough the chains will rattle down within the damp cavernous walls, the same walls that now serve as tombstones for the brave and the foolish, but until then I'll just go back to being a library-dwelling animal.

Feb 9, 2014
Well, after being here for a while, it's maybe also good to introduce myself: I'm Peters, Maarten Peters :) Known on the internet as 'mrtnptrs.' I'm 17 years old, living in The Netherlands and a fanatic computer man (fixing Windows problems at my own and others computer, reporting bugs in several programms etc.) I'm also the Test Manager at the open source project CorsixTH; of course a clone of Theme Hospital from Bullfrog Productions!

I don't play games very often, but I did play Dungeon Keeper 2 a lot at a friends house almost 10 years ago. A few years ago I searched for the name of the game, played the GOG version and liked it very much again! :) But then I was asking someone how he got to know about CorsixTH; he said he just searched on Google for Theme Hospital clone. So I did a search for Dungeon Keeper clone and I found WFTO.

I'm here to annoy you with many bug reports, my clear opninion and also to play WFTO! I really like the idea that I can contribute to the development of a game or programm by reporting bugs or asking for changes/improvements. I would like to get part to The Foundry (Q&A Team), but then I first have to report more bugs in my bug-hunt ;) Then I could also help to get the game bug-free for the public who is able to test open-bèta's only :) Well, I hope WFTO gets great and bug-free for every user! You're doing good work guys, carry on, I hope I can help you with that ;)

Last edited:

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Well, after being here for a while, it's maybe also good to introduce myself: I'm Peters, Maarten Peters :) Known on the internet as 'mrtnptrs.' I'm 17 years old, living in The Netherlands and a fanatic computer man (fixing Windows problems at my own and others computer, reporting bugs in several programms etc.) I'm also the Test Manager at the open source project CorsixTH; of course a clone of Theme Hospital from Bullfrog Productions!

I don't play games very often, but I did play Dungeon Keeper 2 a lot at a friends house almost 10 years ago. A few years ago I searched for the name of the game, played the GOG version and liked it very much again! :) But then I was asking someone how he got to know about CorsixTH; he said he just searched on Google for Theme Hospital clone. So I did a search for Dungeon Keeper clone and I found WFTO.

I'm here to annoy you with many bug reports, my clear opninion and also to play WFTO! I really like the idea that I can contribute to the development of a game or programm by reporting bugs or asking for changes/improvements. I would like to get part to The Foundry (Q&A Team), but then I first have to report more bugs in my bug-hunt ;) Then I could also help to get the game bug-free for the public who is able to test open-bèta's only :) Well, I hope WFTO gets great and bug-free for every user! You're doing good work guys, carry on, I hope I can help you with that ;)
Great to know more about you mrtnptrs.

Welcome and keep up the good work on the bug reports, they fantastic so far.

Feb 9, 2014
Great to know more about you mrtnptrs.

Welcome and keep up the good work on the bug reports, they fantastic so far.
I know :) haha Thank you! By the way, suddently a few hours ago the forum suddently did not work anymore in IE, but after a reset of IE and a restart of the computer it did again. Strange issue... Just that you know it. :)

Reyh!

Arcanist
Backer
Dec 9, 2012
Norway
Maybe i should introduce myself. Better late than never.. :p

I'm from Norway, gaming nerd and have been playing games since i was 10 or so. I love all kinds of games; computer, console, boardgames, roleplay (i.e D&D), even sports ( :eek: ). I love retro- and indiegames, and i hate most of the new "AAA" games that are released. I also love to complain about the crappy graphics of those games (it is great graphics, i just hate it. xP).

Tried Dk 1 when i was around 11 or so at a friends place, and since then i just loved it, but i didn't get to own it on my own computer until a few years later. Since then i've played both Dk 1 and Dk 2 way to much.. o_O Today the DK franchise is my #1 game franchise of all time. So..i wanted a revivial of DK, and i had my regular, "check for news about a new dungeon keeper", and one day...i found out about WFTO, i was thrilled! But i didn't think it was gonna be something of it, aswell as i wanted to let the time pass and see what came about of this. And then the magical day came, WFTO went on kickstarter, i was thrilled, again! :D And since then i've been stuck to this game. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom