• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Is campaign part 3 supposed to be impossible?

Psycix

Dryad
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
Well, the campaign is quite short, at least in terms of number of missions. If the first three are really easy that doesn't leave many missions to provide a real challenge! I'm happy with a steep difficulty curve, personally.
It's practically a tutorial to introduce players to the game, it really shouldn't be too hard.
It is better to leave the challenges for hard mode and DLC campaigns.

Feb 23, 2015
Denmark
Well, the campaign is quite short, at least in terms of number of missions. If the first three are really easy that doesn't leave many missions to provide a real challenge! I'm happy with a steep difficulty curve, personally.
true it gonna be quite short, and i dont mind a quite steep diff curve, but this is not what I would call steep as it is currently, but more like a cliff difficulty curve

MEPH

Dwarven Worker
Mar 27, 2015
I never had any real problems with level 3, i just ignored the prompts. After the first trap is placed, it tells you to place a second different type... don't, ignore the game. I just placed more of the first traps where i wanted them before i started the second trap. I then did the same for second trap before placing a door...gives you a lot more time to set up.

Top Bottom