• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Japanese Release, Oni Ashigaru Worker & Patch 2.0.7

Sep 18, 2018
I must say, I really love this patch. You guys not only made my heart open by such a broad patch log filled with fixes to the Map Editor, but also by small details, such as better lighting FX or setting the unit count numbers to the bottom to free the lovely artwork portraits. I am currently replaying the original campaign, watching all these delightful fixes and features. Thank you! :)

May 20, 2018
wiki.dotslashplay.it
It seems that despite the installer being named "war_for_the_overworld_2_0_7f1_30014.sh", the current Linux version provided on GOG is still 2.0.6f1.
It would be nice if someone could check with GOG team what went wrong during the update, so they can really provide the up-to-date 2.0.7f1 version to Linux players.

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
It seems that despite the installer being named "war_for_the_overworld_2_0_7f1_30014.sh", the current Linux version provided on GOG is still 2.0.6f1.
It would be nice if someone could check with GOG team what went wrong during the update, so they can really provide the up-to-date 2.0.7f1 version to Linux players.
Thanks for alerting us vv221. I'll ask someone on our team then I'll reach out to the folks over at GOG.

Top Bottom