• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Just saying thanks

Dec 3, 2014
I was there to help test the very early alpha builds and have seen the game at it's absolute worst states (crashes, un-completable levels, etc...). I've finished the campaign 3 times already and am now just starting a 4th run. This is finally the time where the game feels polished to me. Thanks for all the hard work and I'll continue to support the game monetarily as DLCs are released.

Thanks!

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Preston, UK
I was there to help test the very early aalph builds and have seen the game at it's absolute worst states (crashes, un-completable levels, etc...). I've finished the campaign 3 times already and am now just starting a 4th run. This is finally the time where the game feels polished to me. Thanks for all the hard work and I'll continue to support the game monetarily as DLCs are released.

Thanks!
Thanks for the kind words and we're absolutely thrilled to hear you've enjoyed the game so much to play the campaign three times! You might be pleased to know that we're putting some more attention on the campaign for Patch 2.0 in the coming months. I expect that these changes would make your fifth playthrough even better :)

We'll be finishing up with WFTO in favour of new projects with that patch and the accompanying expansion, but hopefully what we leave the community with will be a legacy that will stand the test of time until we hopefully return for a sequel.

Thank you for all your support!

Lee

Dec 3, 2014
Thanks for the kind words and we're absolutely thrilled to hear you've enjoyed the game so much to play the campaign three times! You might be pleased to know that we're putting some more attention on the campaign for Patch 2.0 in the coming months. I expect that these changes would make your fifth playthrough even better :)

We'll be finishing up with WFTO in favour of new projects with that patch and the accompanying expansion, but hopefully what we leave the community with will be a legacy that will stand the test of time until we hopefully return for a sequel.

Thank you for all your support!

Lee
1.6 is the first real/true/polished/amazing version in my opinion. There are still some oddities like AI slowdowns when the AI recalculates pathing after a block has been removed that opens up a new large area. But it's pretty minor and I haven't had a crash in the last 2 runthroughs before this one. The art/polish of 1.6 is SO nice. If 2.0 and its DLC/expansion are even better than this then I think I'd agree that your work is done. I'd love to see WFTO updated and expanded on forever but as a dev myself I totally understand the need to attack the next big thing.

That said, if you guys decided to revisit WFTO in the future for a patch/expansion or two... my wallet awaits. :)

I'll be keeping an eye on your future projects. Hopefully they are just as interesting to me. Cheers!

Top Bottom