• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kickstarter is live!

Zomboden

Warden
WFTO Backer
Feb 5, 2012
USA
I have noticed something though, On the bottom of the page it says BB ~27 USD but on the kickstarter menu it says ~24 dollars its a different price than the actual thing, just thought id put that out there no biggie though

Medjay

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Aug 23, 2012
Canterbury
I asked the same thing. Yes it's intentional... keep looking afound after triggering it ;)
Umm...still have no clue what I'm looking for. Might have to restart the search tommorow. Can you give me a clue lol? :D

By the way, love the floating overhead hand :D

Jun 28, 2012
I found the secret. Med, I will just say this, stick to the shadows. It took me a sec to trigger the shaking. If anyone is having issues, make sure you stay still for a couple of secs.

Thomas

Blood Imp
Oct 17, 2012
South of France
Am i the only one to wait untill a big stone went down through the floor pass this stone and went to a room where imp were dancing with bubbles around and a big War for the overworld logo on the wall?:)

Jun 28, 2012
Am i the only one to wait untill a big stone went down through the floor pass this stone and went to a room where imp were dancing with bubbles around and a big War for the overworld logo on the wall?:)
Well, U just spoiled the secret -.-. Yes some people have.

Jackpot Winner

Firebreather
WFTO Backer
Nov 29, 2012
I'm overjoyed that you went to the effort of getting Richard (I'm sure it wasn't that difficult :D)

Now take my money and make the best damn tribute to Bullfrog that you can!

MrWahloh

Dwarven Worker
May 6, 2012
The Netherlands
I love the Kickstarter it's amazing, the video is awesome!

Like I said in the other thread, where can I send my claim for damages? When I heard Richard in the video I jizzed all over my keyboard and I'll need to get a new one...

Remember people, Richard will only voice the game if the Kickstarter raises 225k or above.

amcoops

Priestess
WFTO Founder
Dec 9, 2011
North Devon, England
:eek: Richard Ridings! That video is just plain awesome and the Kickstarter looks very smart. Richard Ridings! Love the monster and hero teasers, can't wait to see them fully fleshed out. Richard Ridings! I will get my cheque book out immediately, take my money!

Can I also just add that it's great that you've had Richard Ridings do the video, and there's a possibility of him working for you you say? Great? Did I say great? I meant to say bloody amazing! Then I realised I can't actually put my elation into words so I'll just donate instead. :)

Richard flaming Ridings! I think I'm going to cry.

Jun 28, 2012
:eek: Richard Ridings! That video is just plain awesome and the Kickstarter looks very smart. Richard Ridings! Love the monster and hero teasers, can't wait to see them fully fleshed out. Richard Ridings! I will get my cheque book out immediately, take my money!

Can I also just add that it's great that you've had Richard Ridings do the video, and there's a possibility of him working for you you say? Great? Did I say great? I meant to say bloody amazing! Then I realised I can't actually put my elation into words so I'll just donate instead. :)

Richard flaming Ridings! I think I'm going to cry.
I shed a manly tear of nostalgia when our Mentor spoke. Ah I can NOT wait for this.

Jun 28, 2012
Ya know? At the '9 out of 10 Blood Imps said no' line. I wonder 2 things, What happened to him, and what did he say was better? Sim, got an answer?

Apr 16, 2012
Yeah I'm probably about the same XD. Now time for another rewatch. Farout nearly 10k already :eek: WFTO is going off like a rocket ).)

Jun 28, 2012
Im gonna try to get this Youtuber BebopVox who does Minecraft & Gaming videos to show it off in his Gaming News series, Vox of Gaming. Each episode he talks about a Kickstarter and well, here we go :D

Top Bottom