• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kickstarter is live!

Jun 28, 2012
Definitly. I will most likely start linking the video everywhere when it gets uploaded to Youtube. Speaking of, Sim, whats SubGames or yours or whoevers Youtube channel that will be uploading it?

Halaster

Blood Imp
WFTO Backer
Oct 28, 2012
Clovis, California, United States
Congrats on launching the Kickstarter.
Have been waiting for it since I first heard it mentioned quite some time ago, and have been following since Keeper Klan forums for years.

Very exciting and backed. :D

You just hit 10,000 on there as well, and as soon as it happened the site went down, heh.

Dec 27, 2011
wow this is amazing congratulations you are great, perhaps I missed something but are Polish location is this game?

Kincrop

Blood Imp
Nov 17, 2012
How does the whole pledge thang work? Is it over time or upfront? Either way I'm willing to donate $250 :D, been wanting this since the they released that false hope of a trailer in DKII. YOU GUYS DID A FANTASTIC JOB! Quite surprised who's working on this project, haha!

Apr 16, 2012
I'd never pledged any money either before this project. I think what happens is that you pledge a certain amount of money and then, when the project is fully funded at the end of the month, the money is taken out of your bank account. This will only occur if WFTO reaches 100% of its goal (It will :p). So basically just make sure you have $250 on January the third and it'll get taken out of your account and added to our unfriendly underlords glistening coffers :D

tl/dr: It'll get taken out of your account when the project is funded on the third of January, in pledging money you're sort of saying "If the project is successful I'll give you this much". Thus if the project flounders (It won't XD) you lose nothing. Kind of win-win :]

Huntress
WFTO Founder
Apr 20, 2012
Worthing, West Sussex
Guys, with the new content in the showcase, would it be possible to upload patches with only new additional content, to save having to download over 150mb every time?
If you did that, you could host the patches online, and have the base program downloaded less times, which means less bandwidth usage, also you could potentially torrent the base package. which equals faster and more reliable download.

TheTailsEffect

Warden
WFTO Founder
Nov 20, 2012
United Kingdom
DAMN! o_O I couldn't get on the internet at home last night as my router is waiting for some cables but I've just seen the page and video and I think I nearly had heart failure from awesomeness xD I'll be sure to pledge on my break :) Also, love that you got Richard back, it's not DK without him!

Huntress
WFTO Founder
Apr 20, 2012
Worthing, West Sussex
I really wanna donate £150 o.o That tier looks fantastic. So if I purchase £100, there will be more things revealed for that tier?
I believe so, I was originally going to do £100, but £150's rewards pushed me over the edge, the amount they must spend on the rewards at 100, I figured I would give them more support, go for £150, and get a few more things that have lower overheads. but i have had a lot longer to be thinking about it already.

Dec 11, 2011
Great guys! For now it seems you've done a very, very good job!
I'm in hurry now I can't comment nor back as I would, but later today I'll be in.
Congratulations for the Kickstarter Home Page, is very clear, and the pictorial guides to tiers are very enticing and clear. Your artist is very good at it.
Cya later.

Malyanan

Priestess
WFTO Founder
Jan 8, 2012
Australia
Jdfjdhgjdhfjhsfkmdmfksjfmfkmfdnkjn!!!

Oh dear god I am so excited! I've been a long time stalker (I was following you guys before you had your own site!) and to see it finally get to this point is amazing! I will definitely be active within the community from now on! There's £110 in my name headed your way guys!

God I feel like my brain is spilling out all over the keyboard; I have been texting every person I know and plastering this all over the net; I can't wait to see where it ends up!!!

Top Bottom