• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kickstarter is live!

Malyanan

Priestess
WFTO Founder
Jan 8, 2012
Australia
Also I think you should really get the Kickstarter message up on the official WFTO youtube channel! People like to see and comment on videos there, and it could generate some good hits! :{D

Huntress
WFTO Founder
Apr 20, 2012
Worthing, West Sussex
Also I think you should really get the Kickstarter message up on the official WFTO youtube channel! People like to see and comment on videos there, and it could generate some good hits! :{D
last I heard they wanted to make some fixes and re-render the video before putting it on youtube, should be on YT today, I think.

Jan 7, 2012
Could It be possible , that you guys make some advertise flyers we can print out, to place them at public places were we live?
I`ll visit some pen & paper cons, were people are interested in that kind of games :D

MrWahloh

Dwarven Worker
May 6, 2012
The Netherlands
Could It be possible , that you guys make some advertise flyers we can print out, to place them at public places were we live?
I`ll visit some pen & paper cons, were people are interested in that kind of games :D
This please! I'll leave some at school, I bet that all the Software Engineer geeks in my class will check this Kickstarter out.

Nov 30, 2012
France
One thing to say :

I don't speak english very well, so I will make mistakes, and I have nothing to say in addition.
Great job guys. It must be a great adventure and experience to work in a so big project and I really like you and you take a great place in my esteem. Again, Great Job.

Jan 10, 2012
It's good to see this project coming into the open and seeming to really pick up Steam. I'm pulling for you guys everywhere I can.

Edit: Freudian Typo. Hopefully a portent of things to come. I'm leaving it.

Jun 28, 2012
I was thinking about this myself, I'll speak to the rest of the team and see what they think.
I would definitly consider it Kyle. I was considering making a couple pages on Microsoft Word during lunch and hang em to spread the word

Dec 27, 2011
Completely out of words after watching the kickstarter trailer there. I am crying here in happiness lol
Dang that stuff is epic. I am really looking forward to play this. Wishing You good luck with the project.

I am thanking You for taking so much care of what the community writes about the project and i am really looking forward to hear more from You :D ~thumbs up~

ShadowSoul

Spirit
WFTO Backer
Oct 16, 2012
I wish it would accept other methods of payment :grumpy:" like paypal for example. It's already looking SO great, it just makes me sad I can't back it because of stated before D:

Dec 27, 2011
I do not know where to write it so i will just post it here... I am up to make a german translation if it is needed. Would be nice to have some more people there though :D
I would love to see people raging about how bad I translated something. xD
A lot of people always rage about stupid translators of Portal and other stuff like that. :D
Atleast over here in Germany.

Top Bottom