• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kickstarter is live!

sukhonali

Bafu
WFTO Founder
Dec 19, 2011
The presentation is breathtaking :eek: , the announcer sounds more sinister than ever!, Glowing mushrooms I love that ;), the soundtrack is just Amazing!!(the drums of hell banging on my doorstep), Congrats on the successful launch :D, finally a real chance to support this awesome project.

ps. I just sponsored the kickstarter on the news feed on my Facebook page :).

Thank You!

Huntress
WFTO Founder
Apr 20, 2012
Worthing, West Sussex
Hey AvatarIII
IRC has been working fine all day, the problem seems to be at your end.
I don't understand why, it was fine then I disconnected and couldn't reconnect, I've tried multiple clients, on my home wifi, phone internet, and even tried the free wifi in a shop, so it's boy the client or my connection.

Edit: just tried again to see if I could get the write message to post and got in first time. :-/ I must have tried hundreds of times today.

Jun 28, 2012
Omg, almost 30k :D New door opening soon. But ive noticed a large slow down in pledges. Will you be doing anything more to get the word out, SG? I really dont wanna see this not get the goal of 150k

Jun 28, 2012
same as me been watching it all day just needs a big shout out or somthing
I know right? Pledges have grinded down to a slow halt and if it keeps up, we'll be lucky to earn barely 150k by Jan3. Im really wanting to get to the 225k side goal so they can hire Richard to fully voice Our Mentor in the game.

chaoseater

Gargoyle
WFTO Backer
Feb 29, 2012
Milton keynes UK
I know right? Pledges have grinded down to a slow halt and if it keeps up, we'll be lucky to earn barely 150k by Jan3. Im really wanting to get to the 225k side goal so they can hire Richard to fully voice Our Mentor in the game.
yea would be great if we could get him been trying my best to get the word out about the game i spent most of yesterday e mailing people and youtubers and posted on my youtube channle but most of my subs are world of warcraft fans and i only have 143 subs this just needs to blow up on the internet some how then when that happens i think we could be looking at more the 300k

Jun 28, 2012
yea would be great if we could get him been trying my best to get the word out about the game i spent most of yesterday e mailing people and youtubers and posted on my youtube channle but most of my subs are world of warcraft fans and i only have 143 subs this just needs to blow up on the internet some how then when that happens i think we could be looking at more the 300k
I easily could see that amount being a possiblity if this blew up on Youtube. Im sure the team has plans in mind that they havent shown yet to get the publicity out. Lets just pay attention over the next couple of days

Memnarch

Gnarling
WFTO Backer
Dec 3, 2012
Germany
Just registered to thank you. Waited so damn long for a real game that refers to DungeonKeeper. Most recent games used it for Marketing only. Pledged and cant wait to get my hands on the first Bedrock beta.

I am a developer myself, and i just know how breathtaking development is.(can not talk about the art/story designing, but i believe its hard too).

I hope Kickstarter goes well and you can expand far beyond the static goal to add as much as you'r imagination offers.

Edit: @Bustercall in case its possible to translate the game, i'll help you. I am from Germany, too.

Greetings
Memnarch

Top Bottom