• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kickstarter is live!

Jun 28, 2012
I dont know how you can do it, but please get Dantes voice somewhere in the game. If it doesnt work out with getting Richard Ridings to vocie the Mentor, he would be a strong backup. If you can get Richard though, please find some other voice that Dante can do throughtout the game, perhaps the voice of the main demon of WFTO(Your equivalent of Horny)

Jun 28, 2012
Love that idea.
Agreed! I really cant see the Empire Campaign not being chosen for the Flex Goals. It was rumored to be a feature of DK3 I beleive. So having Dante voice the Empires mentor(How about the Empire's be called The Advisor or something along the lines of that) sounds like a great idea. Also, Kyle. Willl there be any sort of demon leader like DK's Horny? If so, do we have a name for him yet?

Kyle

Dwarven Worker
Nov 9, 2011
Scotland
Agreed! I really cant see the Empire Campaign not being chosen for the Flex Goals. It was rumored to be a feature of DK3 I beleive. So having Dante voice the Empires mentor(How about the Empire's be called The Advisor or something along the lines of that) sounds like a great idea. Also, Kyle. Willl there be any sort of demon leader like DK's Horny? If so, do we have a name for him yet?
A demon leader isn't out of the question, all I can say is that currently we don't. However we haven't designed all of the units yet, so there may be room for such unit should we felt we'd like that type of role to be filled (the role of a leader unit).

Jun 28, 2012
Nice. A fourth of the goal in less than a week. With more updates and the already spreading word, Kickstarter is going very well.

Huntress
Founder
Apr 20, 2012
Worthing, West Sussex
That graph looks a little worse than it is, since today is far from over, but yeah, it does seem like it'll be a close one at this rate. I did notice the baldurs gate page singing your praises on facebook though ;)

Also, who's Dante? :S
that's why the Canhekick.it one is good, because it is updated hourly.

Dante is Crawlius, one of the sound guys, i think from NZ, who has a very deep RP type voice.

Jan 9, 2012
Hey guys, just a heads up. I'm glad you're looking for a modding site support but be aware the nexus isn't everyones favorite site, I like it due to its downloader and the amount of mods available but aome people have real issues with the moderators over there.

Try to get on every modding site you can, and have a good look at curse since its quite a few games number one mod site.

Jun 28, 2012
Thank and kill him for calling us "War for the overlord"
Yea, I Noticed that too XD Put him into servitude in the dungeons.

Also he didn't realize you took inspiration from dungeon keeper somehow, among the other games he mentioned ¬_¬
I think he just didnt know of the DK series compared to those he mentioned. I think he didnt expect many others to so he went with the more recent/known series'

Top Bottom