• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kickstarter - Stonehearth

Fireeye

Augre
Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany
I'm usually not a huge fan of games like the settlers (affectionately called "Wuselsimulator" here in Germany"), but..bloody hell, this looks so adorable.

Jan 7, 2012
Well, this game looks interesting, I was searching for something like dwarf fortress, with nicer graphics.
(Yes,throw rocks at me but I dont play games with grafic standarts below the first zelda and pokemon games...)

Enjou

Ember Demon
Backer
Jan 10, 2012
Still 28 days left and they're already past two-thirds of their funding goal. I'm looking forward to seeing what stretch goals they have.

Enjou

Ember Demon
Backer
Jan 10, 2012
They've gotten past the first two stretch goals. Fuzzy baby mammoth pets for all tier 2 and above backers! Also a friendly race of rabbit persons you can ally with... or possibly enslave. When I broached the notion of doing things like this and being able to do monstrous things like in Dwarf Fortress the devs stated this:

"On being good, evil, or just batsh*t crazy in the game: We want to give you this choice, but every choice has a consequence..."

Hooray for evil! Consequences be damned.

Anywho, they will have a stretch goal for every $20,000 they collect. Every $100k milestone will get larger goal, and everything in between will be something minor. Remaining goals...

Glacier Biome - 180k - What it says on the can.
Mac/Linux Support - 200k - What it says on the can.
Pirates, Ninjas and Politicians - 220k: some kind of hostile faction that kidnaps and ransoms your people or stuff like that
New Class: Animal Trainer - 240k: A class that can tame animals and raise them
New Class: Magma Smith - 260k: A class that uses magma to do and build stuff
Dragon Whelp Bonanza - 280k: Baby dragon pet for all tier 2 and up backers
Player vs. Player City Raids - 300k: Storm a copy of someone else's city. Burn and pillage baby!
320k, 340k, 360k, and 380k - TBD
Co-op Multiplayer - 400k: You know you want it.

Enjou

Ember Demon
Backer
Jan 10, 2012
ouch, co-op is a long way away :-(
The funding for stretch goals is continuing to go well. They are at $261k and the last few days have seen over $15k a day in funding, and honestly I expected funding to slow down much more by now. Considering that they need only about $7300 a day from this point to get the co-op stretch goal, it's all but certain that they'll reach that goal. They'll probably be revealing more stretch goals soon since they'll break $300k by end of day on Sunday most likely.

They also did a livestream a few days ago where they showed off animating the Mammoth pet stretch goal - http://www.twitch.tv/radiantentertainment/c/2256649 - so any mod inclined person will have an idea of what they'll be in for.

They're doing another livestream today at 2PM PST to show modeling for the magma smith - http://twitch.tv/radiantentertainment

Top Bottom