• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Kickstarter - Stonehearth

Enjou

Ember Demon
Backer
Jan 10, 2012
Btw : Game needs help in order to get Greenlit on Steam. How about voting for it?
Given the success of the crowdfunding campaign (which is one of the things Steam looks at for Greenlighting a game) I don't think we need to worry too much about that.

theMarg0r

Dryad
Backer
Dec 28, 2012
Under a killing Spoon
So I got it right and 5$ doesn't grant you the game. Seems rather senseless tier to me as you end up with nothing in the end. Better pay 15$ and have a copy of the game stored.

Btw : Game needs help in order to get Greenlit on Steam. How about voting for it?

You don't have to do it, some people would, and will. What's the problem again? It's not like you're getting poked in the eye. :p

I've already voted on Greenlight, thank you very much.

Feb 5, 2013
40 hours to go, wonder where it will end up at the end or if they will throw in one last flex goal? Pizza party today at 2 should answer it. :grumpy: Could not find the link for it but yeah. STONEHEARTH! Good find Enjou, I don't think id of seen it if you didn't post it here.

Jan 3, 2013
They should add a 650k goal. It seems with Kickstarter cash + additional donation they add to kickstarter funds, they probably will hit 650k mark before funding ends.

Enjou

Ember Demon
Backer
Jan 10, 2012
Ok, new stretch goals. they are moving the bar even further, and now the final two stretch goals are post-release things they'll do if they get enough funding.

$750k - New Playable Race: Dwarves - An entirely new race with new art assets, classes, play mechanics, and crafting, all suited to a Dwarven disposition.

$1,000,000 - Persistent, Connected World: Ok Slichizard, NOW there is the possibility of some MMO play. Radiant Studios will (possibly for a fee) host your game on their servers so that the world is persistent, with co-op being available all the time and not needing to rely on a player hosting the content. This will have the possibility of new game modes and lots of players in a given world instance.

CURRENT TOTAL: $627,456 from Kickstarter + $37,000 from Paypal = $664,456

Jan 3, 2013
Ok, new stretch goals. they are moving the bar even further, and now the final two stretch goals are post-release things they'll do if they get enough funding.

$750k - New Playable Race: Dwarves - An entirely new race with new art assets, classes, play mechanics, and crafting, all suited to a Dwarven disposition.

$1,000,000 - Persistent, Connected World: Ok Slichizard, NOW there is the possibility of some MMO play. Radiant Studios will (possibly for a fee) host your game on their servers so that the world is persistent, with co-op being available all the time and not needing to rely on a player hosting the content. This will have the possibility of new game modes and lots of players in a given world instance.

CURRENT TOTAL: $627,456 from Kickstarter + $37,000 from Paypal = $664,456
For 1 million bucks - sure why not. Except that's not gonna happen.

Enjou

Ember Demon
Backer
Jan 10, 2012
Today is the last day for the Kickstarter campaign. There's less than $40k needed to unlock the Dwarven race, and it's quite likely they'll make it.

Top Bottom