1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lagging demo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asmodeus, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Asmodeus

Asmodeus Oculus

For some reason the demo is lagging all the time, no matter what setting I play it on. What can be the problem? It's not that my laptop is'nt strong enough... I hope this won't be the case with the actual game?:p

2. sivael

sivael Spirit

The demo has settings? where?
    It lags a bit on my Linux Box (I'd say 15-20FPS @ radeon M6370), 30FPS when impersonating an imp)
    But that's probably due to the showcase having everything on that can be. And my card being only kinda ok:p

3. coolant

coolant Dwarven Worker

Its your graphics cards im running on an i7 SLI BEAST which i call hurricane because that what it sounds like~ but it runs great and looks awesome.It maybe a bit too dark in some places but it looks really cool

4. Asmodeus

Asmodeus Oculus

I have an AMD Radeon HD 6490M . not a powerhouse but even shogun 2 runs fine on it, can that really be the problem than?

5. coolant

coolant Dwarven Worker

Have you tried running it in full screen? im using 2 GTX560 so there is a problem i know its a driver problem~...Also trying installing the newest driver for your graphic card and chipset~ And wost case is you'll have to play it on low graphics setting

6. Cold_Ankles

Cold_Ankles Gargoyle Backer

Mine only encounters issues when either the dungeon heart or the disco room are onscreen.

7. Alistair

Alistair Captain Graze Box Founder

We are currently addressing the performance issues people are having and hoping to put out a fix soon.

SilentJet and Asmodeus like this.
  8. Deagle275

Deagle275 Blood Imp Backer

Hey ,Cold_Ankles i think you wrote it wrong, like, it was supposed to be "Trolling is an art".

Cold_Ankles likes this.
  9. Asmodeus

Asmodeus Oculus

coolant thx for info! I'll try that, but you know where I can do that by any chance?:p
    and otherwise I'll have to live with it:)

and deagle275 is right, it's indeed an art ;)