1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last Level Needs Hotfix ASAP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Enker-Zan, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Enker-Zan

Enker-Zan Gnarling

This is a confirmed bug by many, and it makes this level unbeatable. Any time you send creatures to attack the right side of the castle, the game freezes up as if there is a bad map trigger present. Going in from the left side from inside the castle results in the same thing. Please fix this ASAP so I can move on.

2. Biervampir [AUT]

Biervampir [AUT] Bafu

I don't want to daubt that this happens, but that's the first time I heard about it in the current version.
    Either way, please give some more details, what you've done and also upload your Output_log.
    Usually the Developers are looking at UserEcho and contact you there, because its easier to upload files there and they have all bugs on 1 site.

https://brightrockgames.userecho.com/topics/118-how-to-submit-a-bug-ticket/

3. Enker-Zan

Enker-Zan Gnarling

Not much to tell, you can send an Imp to the right side of that castle at the start of the level and it will still freeze. lol

I'll submit a ticket with the info you provided.

4. Biervampir [AUT]

Biervampir [AUT] Bafu

THank you.
    I will take a look at it

Edit: I have done that, no crash nor freeze. Everything is working fine for me when I dig to the right hand side and rigth hand side of the castle:
    Perhaps you do more then that?`If not please make sure to upload your Output_log of that level.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  5. Enker-Zan

Enker-Zan Gnarling

Try sending in converted heroes. Will get that log uploaded when I get back home.

6. Enker-Zan

Enker-Zan Gnarling

I've spent all damn night trying to recreate the problem, and now it won't re-appear. So now I am finally passed that level after it freezing on me 4 times in a row. Either it's a memory issue, or a trigger gone funky.

7. Noontide

Noontide Award Winning Community Manager Dev Team

I also tested this yesterday and wasn't able to replicate it after multiple tries using our debug tools. Sadly this seems to be an isolated case as there have been no similar reports recently. We'll keep our eyes out though.