• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Level 09 Non Stop Attack

Jul 10, 2014
In this level non stop attack me enemy. Time 7:00 dont check if time is end. There are non stop going enemies. Level is not to pass.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
Hello atikei.

i dont want to be unfriendly here, but it is really really har dto understand what you actually mean, if its just the map difficulty or a bug you are describing

what is your native language?

if you would be so kind, could you write the message in your language and use google translate? that is still bad but would be probably a lot easier to udnerstand for us

Jul 10, 2014
on the map 09 nonstop am attacked not by the time given on the top

attack is followed every moment is not when the time 7 minutes

Last edited:

Fireeye

Augre
WFTO Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany
@Riva I think atikei is complaining about the attackers in Mission 9 coming in a steady stream as opposed to isolated waves.

Afaik this is intended, not a bug.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
@Riva I think atikei is complaining about the attackers in Mission 9 coming in a steady stream as opposed to isolated waves.

Afaik this is intended, not a bug.
i do not know, might be something different, if i could understand him i would know

if thats what he is talking about , yes. I do not want to dismiss the possibility that he means something else.

@atikei: https://www.google.de/search?q=goog...&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=jV-8VembLIKV7AapkKeoAg

please?

Jul 10, 2014
mission Impossible :rolleyes:

I thought the attack after 7 minutes, then what is the time given :mad:

I thought that one wave every 7 minutes o_O

Last edited:

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
yes, then i will reject this report.

How the enemies approach your dungeon is intended

Tak , to ja odrzucić ten raport .

Jak zbliżyć swoje wrogowie dungeon jest przeznaczony

used google translate

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
A couple of hints/bits of advice:
  • Play the map and learn where the secrets and artifacts are, they'll help a lot.
  • Use replacement earth to block off the path to buy yourself extra time to prepare.
  • Use lightning to kill the Dwarf Sappers who try and dig through the walls.
  • Build a large group of defenses (supported by a garrison!) to kill the waves
  • Using the Assembly ritual will help with this.
  • Make good use of the enemies (or their corpses) to boost your forcess, either using conversion or the uprising ritual.

Top Bottom