• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Level Indicators Setting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2014
As a follow up to this thread https://forum.subterraneangames.com/threads/level-creatures.7335/#post-76977 I decided to post a suggestion over here.

I know we have a neat tab on the bottom of the screen to tell us how many creatures of what level there are in our dungeon, but I think it'd be really useful, especially for some of the older hardcore DK fans to have an option to always show the circles over minions' heads. And I say "an option" because it would look hectic and probably tank fps or something, so some people might not like it.

Psycix

Necromancer
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
Yeah, I would also like the option to display all heatlh shields/flowers permanently.
Right now it can be pretty hard to see how many units are actually fighting or walking, since the ones with full hp tend to get hidden.

Fireeye

Augre
WFTO Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany
While the current system does have its uses (i.e. you know which of your minions in a group are hurt and which aren't), I agree that an option to show all units shields regardless of health would be neat to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom