• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Level up - Stats

Aug 18, 2015
So I just started with the Units Stats and I thought most of you are interessted in the Level Up Changes, because I won't include them into the Wiki (because they allways stay the same).

If you need further Informations about the Minions, I created a Map for this reason. Perhaps that could help you.
All Minions from Level 1-10
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=572923416

~1.4

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2013
I might actually need this for the sake of creature skill info.

Right now I'm not very sure how good some creatures may be at Max lvl.

Aug 18, 2015
I might actually need this for the sake of creature skill info.

Right now I'm not very sure how good some creatures may be at Max lvl.
I have a Map where you can roughly look at it... Perhaps that helped.
The Wiki will take some time until I can release it. (Just started and I haven't much time for the next couple of weeks)

Jan 3, 2013
I have a Map where you can roughly look at it... Perhaps that helped.
The Wiki will take some time until I can release it. (Just started and I haven't much time for the next couple of weeks)
I actually prefer this format. It contains all required information, including the names of the skills. It's also easier to access. Would be nice if game had some sort of in-game FAQ inside of it.

Aug 18, 2015
No, that's not the official Wiki.
I don't even know if the Wiki is avilable for the public. But there isn't much to see anyway^^.

But for now this is the best Wiki.

I just gathering all Informations, creating a Layout (I will publish it as well), perhaps also a Design. I could program it, but I don't like writing codes, so I leave it to the Employees.

I actually prefer this format. It contains all required information, including the names of the skills. It's also easier to access. Would be nice if game had some sort of in-game FAQ inside of it.
Indeed^^. Sometimes It feels that I/we have to answer the same question over and over again. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom