• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Manga/Anime discussion thread.

EyeScream

Bloodling
WFTO Backer
Jan 3, 2013
I like some anime, the problem is that so much of it is really, really bad. Even in the good stuff there are certain things you can bet money on happening. (There's always fanservice. ALWAYS. Even in anime intended for mature audiences.)

I'd say my favourite is the Ghost in the Shell series. It's a cyberpunk thing, with some philisophical elements. Sometimes it's kind of deep.

Dec 14, 2012
Ghost in the Shell is badass, the film 'Solid State Society' is awesome all on its own but the concept to each of the series' and even the stories and side-stories are really amazing. It makes me wonder if if the Ghost in the Shell anime series cleverly threw a bunch of decent stories from the mangas together or if the mangas were really that complex.

Dec 14, 2012
There are episodes 25-29 of Black Lagoon?!! How did I miss that on the wiki episode list?! TimeToGoWatchEm!

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Only one I took interest in was on CITV called Digimon, but once they took it off the air I just lost interest.

Top Bottom