• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Help! map editor

profirr

Gnarling
Feb 9, 2017
Israel
.I tried to create a map that you'll have to defend. just like crucible maps. Empire's overworld gateway Not spawning any units. i need to make him dungeon core like a normal AI, and not matter how many gateways i put its still not spawning enough. i don't know if there is anyway to make it. i think its still not possible.. i wanted to make a map that i'll have waves to defend , with time:( , from one overworld gateway :v. do you have any tip of what can i do?

Nutter

Frost Weaver
Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
As it current stands you can't setup waves of enemies to spawn as you're wanting to do. That would require scripting/triggers which the map editor doesn't currently have. The devs have said in the past it's something they'd like to add and I know they are investigating the possibilty of adding it, but nothing has been announced or confirmed yet.

Top Bottom