• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Maps, Bundles & The Future

Jan 6, 2013
I hope making improvements to the map editor and new map editor features likes being able to do at least some basic scripting and being able to place misc objects and dodads on the map is on your guys to do list for WFTO's end of development.

Jun 20, 2015
I would like to see support for user created campaigns, specifically a way to link a bunch of maps together so you can easily track your progress as you play through them. Other than that keep up the good work!!!!

Feb 9, 2012
I would like to see support for user created campaigns, specifically a way to link a bunch of maps together so you can easily track your progress as you play through them. Other than that keep up the good work!!!!
That or at least be able to add in multiple A.I's in addition to the empire. And it would be nice to be able to change the empires theme without having to literally remake the entire map.

Jun 20, 2015
My other wish, which goes back to DK1, would be the ability to play Castle Keeper where you play as the Empire. I think that would be awesome!

Edit: you kind of get that in the level MPD where you only get hero gates, but I think it would be cool if it was a full blown thing. Bards rule! TIA!

Last edited:

Tommonius

Necromancer
Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
I came back to WTFO just recently, I backed it and was ever so hyped for it. In the early days it had quite a few bugs so I decided to move on for a while and let you guys iron the kinks out. Having just finished Heart of gold I was blown back by the gameplay and how much improved it was.

I cannot wait for the next and sadly final expansion, but I am very interested in what your new project will be.

This game will definitely age well and will be the sort of game I load up on a weekend and play-through every year or so.

Thanks so much for recreating the spirit of the original Dungeon keeper I played and loved as a kid and could never find anything close to it. ;)

Top Bottom