1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maps, Bundles & The Future

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Noontide, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Noontide

Noontide Award Winning Community Manager Dev Team

2. Electrolight

Electrolight Priestess Backer

I hope making improvements to the map editor and new map editor features likes being able to do at least some basic scripting and being able to place misc objects and dodads on the map is on your guys to do list for WFTO's end of development.

Reyh! likes this.
  3. sanderant

sanderant Spirit

I would like to see support for user created campaigns, specifically a way to link a bunch of maps together so you can easily track your progress as you play through them. Other than that keep up the good work!!!!

4. Poisonheadcrab

Poisonheadcrab Bafu

That or at least be able to add in multiple A.I's in addition to the empire. And it would be nice to be able to change the empires theme without having to literally remake the entire map.

5. Sapphire

Sapphire Bafu Founder

Looking forward to the next expac and eventually info on your next project!

6. sanderant

sanderant Spirit

My other wish, which goes back to DK1, would be the ability to play Castle Keeper where you play as the Empire. I think that would be awesome!

Edit: you kind of get that in the level MPD where you only get hero gates, but I think it would be cool if it was a full blown thing. Bards rule! TIA!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017 at 19:25