• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The End

Blood Imp
Dec 19, 2012
Everywhere.
Well, I'm amazed we don't have one of these. What're your plans for the holidays, community? Going anywhere special? What about New Years?

Myself, I'm just going to be at home with my girlfriend both days. We're pretty boring people, lots of turkey (and bacon!), some movies, couch cuddling - the usual.

Robofish

Necromancer
Founder
Dec 1, 2012
Surrey, laughing at how rubbish Sussex is.
2 Christmasses for me this year. Yeah, that's a thing that can happen.

On the day It will be just me and my parents and all so very dull but with a huge meal. On the 27th however I'm heading down to my sisters place where there will be over a dozen of us doing some christmasy things, but also playing games and having a little more than a glass of sherry ;)

Happy holidays people!

Perire

Oculus
Founder
Dec 14, 2012
I have the week off and I'm staying at my parents house for the duration, helping my dad remodel a bathroom, and working on my play car :) (1981 Corvette) My immediate family will be here, parents and siblings, and my sister's kids, so it should be thoroughly entertaining!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday season :)

Dec 14, 2012
Merry Christmas one all, do enjoy the feast your imps are prepared for you but remember to slap them a few times to ensure your evil dominance.

Medjay

Shadow
Backer
Aug 23, 2012
Canterbury
some one needs to make a WFTO 12 days of Christmas song now, and Marry Christmas
Alright, how's this then? :). A little mix up of the new and old of DK and WftO. It even nearly rhymes with the original.

# On the first day of Christmas my blood imp gave to me,
Another heap of gold for the treasury.

# On the second day of Christmas my blood imp gave to me,
Two cultist gloves,
And a heap of gold for the treasury

12 Underlords humming
11 Days of hyping
10 Rogues-a-Creeping
9 Warlocks enchanting
8 Dwarves-a-building
7 Minions-a-Gnarling
6 Jugganuts-a-slaying
5 Richard Ridings!
4 Gaming Nerds
3 Portal Gems
2 Cultist Gloves
1 A heap of gold for the treasury

Inlaa

Priestess
Jan 11, 2012
Texas
Hm. Merry Christmas belated Christmas, folks. Ahem.

My Christmas was eventful in the uneventful sort of way. My family baked a turkey, and we had potatoes with that, as well as stuffing and those... Those odd, horrible, dull-colored things that are usually green or a shade of orange or red-- what do you call them-- veggie-tables. We had some veggie-tables, and there was a rather lacking sense of elation, because veggie-tables aren't as good as munch-ables, let alone punch-ables, or punch for that matter. It was a rather drab occasion. Actually, it wasn't really an occasion at all, because we didn't sit down and have an 'occasion,' so to speak; rather, we occasionally met in the hallway, and exchanged occasional nods interspersed among our amiable grunts.

All-in-all, it was a good Christmas, merry enough as far as Christmases go, mostly because a scuffle over presents didn't break out, and, of course, there was the snow. We were, of course, rather pleased with the fact that there was snow, since snow is a rare sort of commodity in Texas, until said snow knocked over a tree down the road which knocked over a telephone pole which knocked out our power. At that point, we cursed the snow, and we had the first real occasion in the entirety of this occasion.

It was a good Christmas.

Jackpot Winner

Firebreather
Backer
Nov 29, 2012
You got snow in Texas while there's been nary a speck in London? Jammy git! :)

Where has it all gone, the country was covered in the stuff the past two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom