• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Might & Magic Heros VI / and War Z

Demy

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Jan 2, 2013
Germany
any one playes this games too?

wanna discuss about strategies of it or the new DLC`s?

than pls write me

(and if u wanna talk i could come to a teamspeak 3 server or give The IP of mine);)

Fireeye

Augre
WFTO Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany
I have to admit that I did not play either of those, yet I have to wonder why you would play War Z? From what I've heard it is absolutely terribly, with some people on the forums going to so far as to calling it a scam, especially when the developers raised the respawn time to multiple hours (I think it was four) which you could only avoid by buying a Premium Item from the Game's item shop (which is even more hilarious seeing how the game is not even F2P). Many people seem to be extremely disappointed when coming over from Day Z

Demy

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Jan 2, 2013
Germany
i never played Day Z befor..... but i can say if u play it with 7 ppoealpe u know in a group, its realy fun.
its not my task to say if u have to like the game or not. but please don`t try to force your opinion to me. o_O

Fireeye

Augre
WFTO Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany
i never played Day Z befor..... but i can say if u play it with 7 ppoealpe u know in a group, its realy fun.
its not my task to say if u have to like the game or not. but please don`t try to force your opinion to me. o_O
Never intended to do that - sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. I was just surprised to see someone who likes the game.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
hmm about Heroes 6 is it ... good? i loved heroes 4 (yes i know most people hate it) and heroes 5 was so ... meh

as far as i could see its nearly the same as 5(even most of the units ... and they dont have natire andthe dark elves ... i love the Sylvan faction) ... is that right?

Demy

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Jan 2, 2013
Germany
i Played all the HoM&M games before, i hope i can answer ur Questions with these main informations:D

the drak elves will released at 28. february with an DLC
in heros 6 the strongest point is ur dynasty of heros, cuase u skill him more like a RPG char. u have a lott of dynasty weapons wich u can switch in the game and u can level them 2 to be more powerfull ( but u also have to find them in campain, to unlock them)

u also have a Verrry good desinged campain with an realy interresting story. i makes fun even if u have too find long ways to win difficult maps.

they also reduced the recurces to :

wood
ore
and DRagonbloodcrystals

it makes it not to dicicult to build ur citty up

the factions wich able the control now are :
sanktuarium (Naga and waterspirites)
nekropolis ( u know what i mean )
Humans (of curse with angels)
Deamons ( hot like the Hell)
Orks ( and other Beaasts)

will arive:

Dark elves ( with Minotaurus and Dark Lizzards)

Maybe will arive:
Dwarfs ( i hope so there incredible )
Acedemy ( wizards ,titans gremlins and all the mithical stuff )
Elves( are u mean them with sylvans?)

Thst all i cann tell u befor i go sleep , iff u wanna know more pn me and i send u screeens or u look a LP on youtube

have fun and have N.I.C.E. Day :cool:

Evi

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Nov 14, 2011
I like how they did the Harpies in Heroes 6, created as trophies. =P

Though there is alot of creatures I like that they added, there is one thing that makes me angry.
They removed the town screen.
They removed the town screeeeeen!
AAAAGGGHHH

Anyhow, I don't play Heroes 6 or WarZ. I might give Heroes 6 another look later on once they get some other cities in.
When will the Troglodytes return?

Demy

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Jan 2, 2013
Germany
ur right the latest townscrean isnt that good, but they annoiunced they bring a new one with the dlc at februrary

Dec 16, 2012
latest Townscreen? did they have one now or not? i´m confused
Yes, they have one nowadays. In the Heroes 3 style. If you plan on getting one, I suggest you wait a month or so and get the complete edition, which includes the basic game plus all DLC and the expansion.

Heroes 6 is a great game, though many dislike the changes in gameplay it brought. I for one like it a lot, though it's history of bugs and unbalance do it a discredit.

Demy

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Jan 2, 2013
Germany
the best unit i think is the Kensai

hes realy powerfull and hard-bitten
and he can get more attacks in longbattles wich can be usefull with the right spells.
hes : just cool :cool:

( and dont foget about the 4 Katanas and the snakebody) ;)

Demy

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Jan 2, 2013
Germany
i have warZ but i am waiting for the PvE servers, with all the hacks, spawn killers and KoS bandits i just refrain from playing at all as long as it's PvP.
yeah i aggre with u , i heard u can save your inventory at eacht poststation on the PvE servers.
but i still collecting strange stuff from bandits.. like a nightvision.... poor bandit xD

Inlaa

Arcanist
Jan 11, 2012
Texas
I'm going to say: I loved Heroes 3 and 4, and still do, and 1-2 were okay (but they established the genre, which makes me love them). However... 5...

Well, I like 5, but there's just some quality about it that I can't quite get on board with. It's not a terrible game, really. It just has this feeling, like it's too stylized, with the angels and the demons looking like they jumped out of a Final Fantasy game. Perhaps that's not bad, but it doesn't capture that feel that Heroes 3 and 4 did: A gritty, gray world in which the cunning survived. You had your heroes, and your had your high fantasy mythical creatures, but in the end, everyone was just another potential casualty.

If 6 is anything like 5, I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but I won't enjoy it as much as 3 or 4. The new race makes me think of Tatalia (the Fortress nation) from #3 at first, but obviously has a very different asian spin on it. They didn't include the dwarves, my favorite race, and they didn't include the Sylvan or Wizards, classic races for the series, though this will hopefully be remedied later.

I worry about how they balanced the Barbarians, because I found in my old games on Heroes 5 that those guys were just fine until you factored in the god dang berserker rage that turned their most basic of troops into hard-hitting, hard-to-kill doomsday machines. (They were the ONE race I couldn't beat on a Skirmish, for whatever reason, no matter what tactics I used, even when I had slightly superior numbers, whether it was with the dwarves or wizards (my favorite races).) Were their mechanics changed? I hope so.

I may get #6 eventually, but right now, I'm going to wait. I mean, unless some phantasm appears out of nowhere, shakes me, and drops 50 bucks in my hand specifically to buy Heroes 6, I don't think I'll be getting it for a few months at least.

Demy

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Jan 2, 2013
Germany
I worry about how they balanced the Barbarians, because I found in my old games on Heroes 5 that those guys were just fine until you factored in the god dang berserker rage that turned their most basic of troops into hard-hitting, hard-to-kill doomsday machines. (They were the ONE race I couldn't beat on a Skirmish, for whatever reason, no matter what tactics I used, even when I had slightly superior numbers, whether it was with the dwarves or wizards (my favorite races).) Were their mechanics changed? I hope so.
Yes its defintly changed to heros V (not only the babarians)
the complett fighting and round system changed

and about the dwarfs and the wizzards ... well..
u see ....

only asha knows if there getting added one time. ( well Phex will it knew too, but thst another story :D )

Top Bottom