• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[minions attracted by this room] Sum up that naughty numbers in the tooltip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2015
Now that you have implemented that (neat) feature of tooltips showing how many minions are attracted by a room, wouldn't it make more sense to show the maximum number as the sum of all your rooms/props?
I mean, I do not build a 5x5 garrison. Instead I build four 3x3 garrisons. But each of them shows x/2 minions attracted.

How am I supposed to bring chaos over the world if my figures aren't in absolute order?! Devs, world destruction is serious business! o_O

Jun 15, 2015
I haven't started a new game, just went to my (already existing) home realm. Maybe it isn't the case when you start a new game.

v0id

Programmer
Brightrock Games
Nov 18, 2011
Germany
Now that you have implemented that (neat) feature of tooltips showing how many minions are attracted by a room, wouldn't it make more sense to show the maximum number as the sum of all your rooms/props?
I mean, I do not build a 5x5 garrison. Instead I build four 3x3 garrisons. But each of them shows x/2 minions attracted.

How am I supposed to bring chaos over the world if my figures aren't in absolute order?! Devs, world destruction is serious business! o_O
It shows "the maximum number as the sum of all your rooms/props" of same type.
I even suggested to let the tooltip say "room type" instead of just "room" but it was considered as too cumbersome.
But "room" means here all room tiles (or more specifically all props) of the same type, so the number is in fact the sum.
Hope that helps!

Jun 15, 2015
Well, I was wrong. It happended because I did not notice the "Normalized Unit Spawning" and because of that I assumed the tooltip (on the garrison) was wrong. I apologize.

Feb 2, 2016
I'll reiterate this instead of creating new. Currently, minions acquired by means other than the Gateways are all counted in the tooltip at least, as I understand the feature, it's supposed to only count units actually went through a Gateway.

Aug 18, 2015
Gateways increase your max. Population by 25.
The Room Props will attract an special amount of minions.

https://wftogame.com/patch-1-4-1-release-notes/
  • 1 Prop per unit:
    • Sanctuary – Cultist or Priestess
    • Archive – Cultist or Priestess
    • Foundry – Chunder or Warden
    • Barracks – Gnarling or Templar
  • 1.5 Props per unit:
    • Spirit Chamber – Witch Doctor
    • Alchemy Lab – Crackpot or Firebreather
    • Torture Chamber – Succubus or Inquisitor
    • Crypt – Necromancer or Matriarch
  • 2 Props per unit
    • Garrison – Augre or Juggernaut
  • 4 Props per unit
    • Arena – Beastmaster or Huntress (Every flat edge tile counts as a ‘prop’)
Btw, I'm going to update the Unit Spawn Thread.
Should be finished next week, but I'm a lair so don't take my word there :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom