• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Minions ignore the Rally flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jymm

Disciple
Apr 19, 2015
Not sure if this is a bug or by design, but 90% of minions should not arbitrarily ignore the Rally. I plant a rally flag to deal with an invading hoard and 5 guys show up and get annihilated. Meanwhile 30 or so others are just milling about various parts of the dungeon. Is this by design?

Beneathar

Necromancer
Apr 28, 2014
Germany
Nope, this is definitely a Bug (if you did not use a Rally Group).

Where does that happen to you? most likely this happened in MP if you' re not the Host, but I thought that Bug was killed...

You should, in addition, raise a Bug report about this, including your Output.log and a description where exactly that happened.

Jymm

Disciple
Apr 19, 2015
I'm just playing the campaigns. It was on the multiple "underlords vs you" campaign. I've also seen where minions ( mine and their's ) get "caught" inside a dungeon heart and can't be touched or targeted by other minions who ignore them, though they can continue to inflict damage. Thunderbolt is the only recourse there. I'll copy all of this in the bug list.

Beneathar

Necromancer
Apr 28, 2014
Germany
As far as i experienced own Minions caught in the heart can be slapped out and will then function as normal - this worked for me so far.

Jymm

Disciple
Apr 19, 2015
I actually use it as a strategy (for as long as it lasts :)). I get one or two pushed in there and heal 'em up while they nibble at the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom