Take a look on the very bottom, where the horizontal bar of your creatures is. Now take a look just to the left of that, where the three smily faces are, and the four "activity" panels are.
Let's make this a thread where we toss in ideas about things to sort the creatures by. Having finer control over the visibility of how many creatures are doing what is a very, very useful thing to have.
For example, in other threads, we are reminded that blood imps could potentially be trained to increase their potential. But what if they put blood imps that are training and blood imps that are fighting in the same category pool of activity?! You'd want to drag all imps out of the fight, (If even possible.) but you might also drag them out of the training room by accident. Whoops. A small error, but certainly undesirable.
Or what if you want to see if any creatures are idle, so you can put them to work? What if one of those is eating, or worse, just about to eat? You'd be taking a creature that's about to sate its hunger and keep its happiness and put it to work, where it'll likely become unhappy, ... and it's all your darn fault. BAD Underlord. BAD!
So let's compose some new ideas for categories.
- Has no purpose (Rather than "Idle")
- Waiting to be useful
- Sleeping (Tempted to merge eating and sleeping into one, "Rejuvenating")
- Working at its favorite job
- Working at a secondary job (If it was told to do something that isn't its favorite, preferred job. They normally wouldn't do this on their own at all.) - This way, you know if they could have increased potential in your dungeon at a glance.
- Fighting an enemy Underlord's creatures.
- Fighting an enemy Hero
- Fighting a fellow creature
- In Prison or being tortured. (You can't grab it, unless it's in your own prison / torture room.)
- Patrolling (I won't count this as a "job" because it doesn't do anything productive for you or the dungeon.)
I wonder what category you'd put dragging a dungeon special back to your own dungeon. Primary Job? That's kinda vague. I also wonder if Blood Imps should have their own tab.