• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

more unlockable advisors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny Bos

Firebreather
Mar 22, 2013
Amsterdam
so ive been thinking once again,
seeing as RR basicly has taken up arms against you at the end of the campaign
maybe it would be nice to have a few more advisors available to the underlord/overseer
back before the game got released there was this guy who did the voice of the demonic steed or something (april fools) that guy would make a perfect adittion, also some of the voices from campaign(mira) were really good
maybe it could be fun to have some advisors availble for selection (just like dungeon themes) that need to be unlocked

dont get me wrong RR is still the best disembodied voice ever but sometimes its fun to change it up a bit
maybe even get RR to do a voice somewhat diffrent.. throw some sound editing in or something.. possibillities are endless

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
Dante/crawlius already does quite a few voices in the game.

also i sadly have to say that different advisors wouldnt make sense story wise (not to even start on it being quite ressource intensive.)
i can say with a lot of confidence that we wont see it, although i think in general it would be a cool idea.

Sonny Bos

Firebreather
Mar 22, 2013
Amsterdam
not just that, each keeper back in dk1 had there own "taunts" to the player.. something im still missing pretty much what happened in the campaign.. where you release mira from the kenos.. a lot of taunting between mira and mindachous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom