• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Most addictive game?

Underlord Vulukai

Witch Doctor
Backer
Mar 11, 2013
The Void
www.youtube.com
In order of addictiveness and longevity that i have gone back and played:

1 DK 1
2 Ninja Gaiden games
3 All the Halo series multiplayer (hasn't changed a whole terrible bit since first Halo so i count as one)
4 Bethesda Games
5 Minecraft
6 Terraria
7 Dawn of War up to Dark Crusade
8 Armored Core 4+ For Answer (Blade fights and pimping your mech!)
9 World of Warcraft (sank a lot of time into this game before i finally stopped playing)
10 Black & White

Usull

Blood Imp
Aug 23, 2013
Yea I played wow too, but it was like gta San Andreas, whole year playing and then never played again.
This happens, I call it disposable game, I mean a game that does not come back, but it also happens that a few years later wakes up interest again)

Оouu i love Morrouwind very much!!

Robofish

Necromancer
Founder
Dec 1, 2012
Surrey, laughing at how rubbish Sussex is.
I think the game that had me most addicted in recent years in the sense that I had better games waiting to be played, yet couldn't stop logging in to this; would have to be Dungeon Defenders. That's not to say it's a bad game, but for some reason I just HAD to log in day after day to try and complete that last challenge or farm for a piece of ultimate gear. That said I've certainly clocked in more hours with either Dungeon Keeper or Diablo 2 (too close to call which I played most) so I should probably throw them a mention also.

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
Founder
Dec 18, 2011
maybe that is true, or maybe he finds the game addictive but frustrating... resulting in his opinion being reasonably low >;3
quite like The Binding of Isaac for me... i fucking hate that game, but cant stop myself playing it:'C
I recieved a copy of Binding of Isaac yesterday..

sorudo

Warden
Backer
Jan 3, 2013
building my dungeon
what's you opinion on saints row 4?
worth buying?
there are some problems with it but overall it's way to addictive to not think about it, there are so many side missions to do and so much humor that i find it hard to believe when someone says that (s)he is bored.
best of all, you have super powers and not in a bad way.
heck, it's better then any super hero game ever made, it's so fluid and so fun to play around with that you lose track of time.
and there is pierce with his funny reactions and genius text, overall it's a joy to play.

i just finished it but i still have plenty to do, now to do it without cheats :p

ps. play the PC version, the console version is quite buggy and sometimes crashes mid-game.

FLUZ.

Gnarling
Aug 21, 2013
United Kingdom
there are some problems with it but overall it's way to addictive to not think about it, there are so many side missions to do and so much humor that i find it hard to believe when someone says that (s)he is bored.
best of all, you have super powers and not in a bad way.
heck, it's better then any super hero game ever made, it's so fluid and so fun to play around with that you lose track of time.
and there is pierce with his funny reactions and genius text, overall it's a joy to play.

i just finished it but i still have plenty to do, now to do it without cheats :p

ps. play the PC version, the console version is quite buggy and sometimes crashes mid-game.
ha, like i would own a console. *vomits in mouth*

Top Bottom