• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Most addictive game?

That explains why Josh seems to make a game out of firing you...
I invented that game, because I win all of the other ones I play. I like a "game over" once in a while.
It reminds me to why I keep working towards winning the others I play ;)

Edit* by once in a while I mean daily* getting fired has never been so productive!

LFW

Priestess
Dec 15, 2011
Tauranga, New Zealand
Wh-what is this abomination?
It's called Cookie Clicker. The site seems to be down.

It was made by a guy in 4 hours. He made the mistake of posting it on /v/. It's become crazy popular due to how simple, but addicting, it is.

Click the cookie, get a cookie. Spend your cookies on things that give you more cookies. But you need more cookies, man, you NEED MORE COOKIES

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
Founder
Dec 18, 2011
A great addictive game would be real life simulator it takes at least a whole lifetime to complete just 1 stage + 30 levels.

Fireeye

Augre
Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany

It was made by a guy in 4 hours. He made the mistake of posting it on /v/. It's become crazy popular due to how simple, but addicting, it is.

Click the cookie, get a cookie. Spend your cookies on things that give you more cookies. But you need more cookies, man, you NEED MORE COOKIES
The Grandmatriarchy is displeased.

sorudo

Warden
Backer
Jan 3, 2013
building my dungeon

join the dark side, we have cookies with chocolate sprinkles.

Top Bottom