• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Most Random/Strange/Interesting Threads You've Posted

Medjay

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Aug 23, 2012
Canterbury
Hey all. So, today I found out that I have been a member of the Subterranean Games forums for exactly one year :), so I thought it would interesting to go back and look at some of the first threads and comments I ever made. Most of them aren't too exciting, but one or two stand out as really quite strange in comparison with how WftO looks today.

Most random/strange threads (please don't bump them):
Sniping: https://subterraneangames.com/threads/sniping.636/
Forum Turn Based Game of DK: https://subterraneangames.com/threads/virtual-turn-based-game-of-dkii.1596/

Most random posts:
First ever post:
Hello, a quick suggestion concerning the water trap.
It's just that the first suggestion of it was, in my opinion, a little plain and would be a rather inefficient defence (perhaps if your stuck on a map full of enemy vampires or something it could be cool, but that's a little unlikely).

I think it would be cool if water traps could only be placed adjacent to water. If triggered by an enemy, a massive tentacle shoots out of the adjacent water, grabs the enemy and flings in a random direction. When the enemy lands, he get dazed for a few seconds If the enemy lands back in its base, well... lucky him. If the enemy lands in a pool of lava...burn baby burn :D

In any case, I would very much like to see WftO players able to make lots of use of the environment, traps like this would be a good dynamic to support this idea. If this idea was to be accepted, of course, this suggests potential for a lava trap which could work in a similar way, using the environmental lava to the trap's advantage.

Good luck everyone!

-extra bit!
Just quickly made this partly for fun, just to show you guys the kind of thing I had in mind. The green dude is supposed to be a goblin...or a troll...or something.

Anyways, does anyone else have any random/strange/interesting posts from the when things were in black and white?

Top Bottom