• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MP Competition

Marados

Matriarch
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2013
Germany
EDIT: The informations in this post are outdated as it it about the first WFTO Tournament back in Sep2015.

FYI, I updates my post about prizes. :)
Prizes
The winner gets access to the golden worker skin. This skin will be brand new so you might be the first player who owns it.
The top three will be rewarded with the founders club pack (that means access to all themes) and a news post naming you.
Regards,
Marados

Last edited:

Psycix

Necromancer
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
I'll participate if I can!
I haven't played at all so I hope I can get enough practice beforehand...

Aug 18, 2015
Access to all Themes... Sounds great :D

I would like not to play against Vindi too early. Simply because, we are friends and we often play against each other. Further to I would like to see how competitive I am, perhaps I will totally suck :'D. Nevermind, It would be a highlight for me, if I could play against Vindi for the top places.
I asked Vindi and he agreed with me.
I really would appreciate it! Thanks

Nutter

Inquisitor
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
I would like not to play against Vindi too early. Simply because, we are friends and we often play against each other. Further to I would like to see how competitive I am, perhaps I will totally suck :'D. Nevermind, It would be a highlight for me, if I could play against Vindi for the top places.
Pretty sure it's randomly decided who plays who...

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
Access to all Themes... Sounds great :D

the matchups are indeed random, maybe we can jumble again if you start in the same group. however we cannot start to sccept requests and i ask you to udnerstand that if you come into the same group that we (to make things fair) handle this with abosulutely lowest priority.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
What will be the requirements for hosting?

I can host, but when armies are large enough it can be laggy.
you will need to manually open the ports 27015 and 27016 in your router settings. sadly we cannot provide you with details as the software used is always different.

The lag issues we encounter are mostly in 4p matches so i think it should be not that big of a problem.
íf we are lucky the coders may solve these until the tournament begins. #fingerscrossed

if a matchup doesnt have a host im willing to host your games for you (while sitting in my own corner of the map, doing nothing.) that would naturally mean you can only play 3 or 4player maps. @all please test you ability to host beforehand so that we arent stuck mid tournament

Medjay

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Aug 23, 2012
Canterbury
#HypeMonThen

Sign me up! :D

I need to check since I've move to a student flat with it's own Wifi but provisionally speaking- I can't host :(.

Sep 16, 2015
Sign me up as well absolutely love this game.

Pretty sure I'd be able to host since I host many other things but I would need to test to make sure

Marados

Matriarch
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2013
Germany
EDIT: The informations in this post are outdated as it it about the first WFTO Tournament back in Sep2015.

Darkest Greetings,
thanks for all your patience.

We are going to start the tournament on saturday, the 26th this month. You will see a news post about this topic soon so we can attract as many players as possible.

Regards,
Marados

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2015
Cape Town, South Africa
Hi All. I'm very keen to join this tournament; however, I am based in Cape Town, South Africa, so my times are a little different. What USA / UK time will this event be taking place? I'd need to plan to make sure I have net access (and am awake) when things get going.

Depending on time zones I may or may not be able to join.

Oh, and I cannot host.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Marados

Matriarch
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2013
Germany

What USA / UK time will this event be taking place?
The tournament won't take place at a specific time. It will start at the 26th and is going to last a few weeks.
That means you will get a week (for example- more details are coming soon) time to do 3 games in your group phase.

I am sure you will have enough time to annihilate your opponents (regardless of time zones). ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom