Multiplayer Testing!Hello! If you are interested in joining the multiplayer test please read the instructions and FAQ below. Thanks!
- Open your Steam Library
- Right click on War for the Overworld Bedrock Beta and go to 'Properties'
- Go to the 'Betas' tab and type in multiplayerpassword
- Click 'Check Code' (do not hit enter)
- Select 'multiplayertest - Multiplayer Testing' from the dropdown box
- Restart your Steam client or go to the 'Local Files' tab and click 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' to force the game to patch
- You're all set!
Multiplayer Test FAQHow do I leave the multiplayer test?
Repeat the steps 1-6 above, but select 'NONE' instead of 'multiplayertest' from the dropdown box.
Are there patch notes available?
Not yet! We'll have these ready soon.
Is the multiplayer test available for Mac and Linux?
Not at the moment. The current Mac and Linux builds on the multiplayertest branch are not fully functional.
Is there a map with more than 2 players?
Not yet, but soon there will be!
I encountered a bug/something unexpected, where should I post it?
Please post in our bug report forum and we'll take a look.
I have a question that is not answered here!
Please ask in this thread and we'll answer!