• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mutant and masterminds

Jan 1, 2013
Which is the most awesome power with alternative power you can make? Please tell me how cos I'm into RPG's and we're supose to make a hero high character :p I wanna have power over time and space but that literly makes me into a god as I could then just say, I wanna be extreamly rich and oh he shot me, I go back 30 sec then dodge etc etc... so what combinations is the most deadly :) like, blast with a alternative effect of poisen?

Jan 1, 2013
yes excatly that rpg version and game :) Rachnikiller help me make some super power =) tell me what would be an awesome combo :D I wanna kickass xD the rest should be like, "wow thats one wicked combo!"

RachniKiller

Gargoyle
WFTO Backer
Dec 12, 2012
I would say Dr Doom woulf be a intresting charecter to modle your self off http://www.writeups.org/fiche.php?id=5134 a mix of magic and science could be intreasting, http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3992 ,Another idea could be to make a Deadpool like charecter who teleports into the fight takes dameg then teleports away until healed possibly get some kind of regean and healing power along with moderet health and strong hitting power,Not all heros just smash ever thing in their way you could make a charecter who try to heal and buff your friends and acts as the leader of the group if you do you should focus on power that would aid them as well as being a vary good talker .This all being said, this is just thoery, iv naver played this game only D&D.

Jan 1, 2013
=) Thx, but sadly all the players are kinda lacking the whole "bigger picture" view :( I'm sadly the only one who see danger and to give you a hint, we played once before and I played a demon spawn child on earth here to just... well it's springbreak! and he kinda was throne heir to down under if you know what I mean (no not new zealand.. hell you fool, no, new zealand is not the same as .. nevermind! :p ;)
)
So anyhow, my old character was like magnetic but he could teleport, had a dimensional pocket and well, metamorph power which pretty much ment I COULD if I wanted, play 5 characters each with their own unique powers if I wanted, I played 3 of them but mainly my student character as switching around would really annoy the whole group (that is how I think anyhow, as I always put others joy before my own) (this is why I prefer to story tell because then the rest (the group) are put in centre (not me that is) ) however this time I wanna be the one shining, the star so to speak.. Anyway, back to my story where I explain how the rest don't really think about their actions...

We had a mission to kill a huge world wyrm so to speak, it was like.. think Tokyo and abit larger... it woke up every 2000 year and consumed a city or two then went back to sleep, so we had to save tokyo from being eaten (my reason for being the son of lord of destruction and heir to the throne to help out was simply.) These humans are fun to hang around and study :) They have nice parties and their women folks are so easy to trick into selling their souls.) so he wanted to help them and thus helping himself.

AND its spring break in hell so he didnt wanna be TOO evil up here as he is supose to be evil down there, kinda dull being evil all over and cross dimensions he thought. But yea, so my demon, who I literally wrote in the background which was 8 pages long had clearly stated (Chaotic Good -He will NOT..I repeat.. NOT plan in advance nor will he take on the role as the leader, he is more interested in partying and having a good ol' time then sitting down and comming up with tactics...)

The rest, 1 being a cthulu wizard, 1 a monster hunting viking (think Thor from the movies) 1 a math student who can use telekinesis powers, 1 being a samurai who can see X-ray wise and has a kill all etc blade with nullify powers on that to turn other badguys power OFF for a certain number of turns... came up with the good plan of simply (oh yea, a fucking blopp think a green blobb, worst character I've ever heard about...) walking down to the worm and THEN figure out what to do................ Yea, it ended JUST as good as you imagine it might have ended..... research?

Yea, before we dashed into the area where the worm was sleeping guns blazing (read THEY when I say we over there...) they told my character, "oh, btw christian, this world wyrm... King Arthur manage to "drive it off" with Excalibur...... you might imagine the chock I portrayed as they told me that (as the wyrm cant touch me as I'm the heir to hell, if I'm in leathal danger some 200 balrogs would show up and handle it for me or just dad... or mom, or whatever) Still..... this time I wanna be the star so, thx for the tip about doctor Doom :) Will look into his powers and see just what he can do and not do :) and figure out if he is something I could copy cat :)

Top Bottom