• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Mutaters

Sep 14, 2016
East kentucky
I just tryed to download a saved game demacorn park world my game that I saved won' load and I can't find the mutaters. Am I missing something or was they taken off I'm still trying to get used to the new part but I didn' know if I was doing something wrong or looking in the wrong spot

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Hi John,

I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't entirely understand the nature of your problem. Is it the case that you're attempting to load a saved game which for some reason isn't loading? What do you mean by not being able to find the mutators?

Was this save created before 2.0? It's possible that because the level you stated was previously a sandbox map in the old legacy map system and is now a scenario map it doesn't have access to customisable mutators.

Cheers,

Lee

Sep 14, 2016
East kentucky
OK that was what I was thinking and I guess with the new upgrade some of my saved games wouldn' work I'm glad I wasn' looking over the mutaters thank you noontime for such a fast response it' gonna take me time to get used to the new stuff I really enjoy wftow I'm looking forward to playing this like I did dk2 I wore out 2 cds so thank everyone for doing a great job

Top Bottom