1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Published My 2nd creation - Scavenger

Discussion in 'Map Creation' started by Diggory, May 5, 2016.

1. Diggory

Diggory Warden Founder

Hi Guys

I have just finished and published my 2nd map which I have called "Scavenger". This is a 1-player map and just like my previous one "Turncoats", I have created this map around an alternative way of handling minion recruitment. In this one I have given no access at all to a underworld portals. Instead I have placed neutral creatures around the map, with a focus on Succubi or Necromancers which you can use to recycle the Empire forces you encounter and supplement the limited supply of normal minions.

You still have access to beasts of course and they are probably your best bet to start with so with that in mind, there is a neutral Beastmaster very close to the heart to help start off a beast focused force.

There are 5 Empire inhibitors in this map, each heavily protected by Empire forces so do not tackle them too early, especially the one in the top centre of the map.

I hope you enjoy and appreciate any feedback.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=679168150

[​IMG]

Kajnake, Amon and Lord of Riva like this.
  2. Kajnake

Kajnake Dwarven Worker

Ooooh. So it's like a minion losing really matter's!
    I like that idea!

3. DasBrot

DasBrot Dwarven Worker

hm sounds interesting i will try this map :D

4. DasBrot

DasBrot Dwarven Worker

sry for asking but how can i download this map i maked an abo but it doesnt download the map so i didnt have it ingame ;( nevermind i needed to restart steam lol

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016