• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

My Pet Dungeon is Coming!

Shrimpton

Dwarven Worker
Mar 21, 2017
Denmark
I'm wondering if we'll be able to create our own My Pet Dungeon maps as part of the dlc or something? That was always a feature I would have liked in DK2.

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Preston, UK
I'm wondering if we'll be able to create our own My Pet Dungeon maps as part of the dlc or something? That was always a feature I would have liked in DK2.
Not on release of My Pet Dungeon I'm afraid. The Editor simply isn't capable of what is required to make that happen. However it's something we really want to introduce in the next major patch after MPD. :) Pretty confident on that one as always can't make a 100% promise but we'll do our best.

Aug 17, 2016
I was wondering with the new terrain type, if it might be possible to have a block available that has obsidian on half the block and brimstone on the other. This would save a great deal of space rather than having a full block of obsidian with a full block of brimstone each time it is set up on a map

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Preston, UK
I was wondering with the new terrain type, if it might be possible to have a block available that has obsidian on half the block and brimstone on the other. This would save a great deal of space rather than having a full block of obsidian with a full block of brimstone each time it is set up on a map
Unfortunately the tiling system just isn't capable of that. But if we ever do a sequel that's a good idea. :)

Top Bottom