• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

My Pet Dungeon & Patch 1.6 Now Available!

Reyh!

Arcanist
Backer
Dec 9, 2012
Norway
  • A “Level Ticker” is now present when placing units, allowing you to select their Level before placing them
  • The sell tool is now available in the Map Editor and can be used to sell rooms
  • Placing Claimed Tiles with the terrain faction selected will now place Dirt tiles
WOHOO!!! I don't care about the rest, I'm just happy about this! Thank you! You have made map editors job much easier. :D

Edit: This patch did wonders to the feel of the game with the small tweaks here and there. I also love the new "need symbols" that shows over units that you added. This patch also did wonders for the performance on my computer as everything went fluid, as of before where it often lagged.

This patch was awesome, and "My Pet Dungeon" was brilliant! Great work devs! :D

Last edited:

BlackBeard

Firebreather
Mar 21, 2015
Italy
huge improvements of the performances with the latest patches.
my game holds up well to 60 fps even with many units in the field ... Now I can raise hell.
GJ guys :)

BlackBeard

Firebreather
Mar 21, 2015
Italy
a suggestion for dev

personally I preferred the shadow as it was before, now seems a little too transparent and poorly defined ..

Top Bottom