• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Nature's Call Achievement

Baphomet

Priestess
Backer
Feb 28, 2013
Hello, I have a slight Problem getting the "Nature's Call" Achievement in the final level of The Heart of Gold DLC. I have the rest of the Achievements in that level but somehow, that doesn't pop up.
I think I've killed him a couple of times, I even had him in my own lines, possessed him and killed him in lava, but it didn't pop up. Is that a (known) bug or did I do something wrong with it?

Thank you

I think I'm in the wrong section, sorry for that

Baphomet

Priestess
Backer
Feb 28, 2013
What? Why should I need Mandalf when the Achievement says "Defeat Lord Coleem"? It would make sense for the first Level tho

Jan 3, 2013
You should kill Coleem in HoG2 and finish the level.

If by some reason it doesn't happen, please provide a screenshot or video and make a bug ticket report. Video is highly advised because many if not all QA members have this achievement unlocked already, thus we can't test it on our end anymore.

Baphomet

Priestess
Backer
Feb 28, 2013
Already did it, that's why I wrote it has to be done in Level 2 and not Level 4, even tho they appear in both. Thanks

Top Bottom