• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New York City

Moreum

Skarg
WFTO Founder
Feb 6, 2013
New York, USA
Greetings War for the Overworld enthusiasts,

I am writing this thread for those who live in New York city and would like to get together for a beer or whatever you like (maybe you prefer yogurt or something else). Anyways I understand that we are international community but perhaps somebody lives near you and you don't even know it hence this thread's creation. Therefore, if by any chance you live in New York or near it then let's get together and discuss the game or whatever you'd like.

P.S. if you decide to reply first pint of beer on me guaranteed.

ShadowTiger

Skarg
WFTO Founder
Dec 10, 2011
New York
I don't know if I should be concerned or flattered that someone remembered where I lived. @ @. XD A flustered yet happily hearty thanks, Peetfighter.

I too am enthused about a meeting in Manhattan, (I'm actually about 20 miles east of it on Long Island.) though scheduling options are always harrowing for all involved parties, and Friday Nights and Saturdays are always off for me. If I'm still working overnights, I can pop by in the day, easily enough. That might end ... ... uh, right this very second, actually. Either that, or next week, they end. I'll miss overnights. I can get things done. Geez.

Moreum

Skarg
WFTO Founder
Feb 6, 2013
New York, USA
Okay I'm trying to resurrect this thread in hopes that there are more people joined up and if you still want to meet up in the city it would be awesome.

Top Bottom