• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

No underlord Edition?

Linny

Priestess
WFTO Founder
Nov 30, 2012
I'm seeing:
Standard
Rhaskos
Kickstarter (the best core imo)
Founders
Soverign

Do these go in rarity order ?
Is the underlord one the same as the kickstarter?
Need more info :)

Linny

Priestess
WFTO Founder
Nov 30, 2012
When i make a skirmish those are my choices.
But no underlord edition.

Thinking that kickstarter has replaced the underlord ? Or were they supposed to be 2 different, i'm not sure.

Jan 3, 2013
Wasn't Sovereign the Underlord theme?

Founders and Kickstarters sadly are not available to us, Steam buyers, but perhaps devs will later include it into some sort of DLC.

Mar 16, 2015
"Sovereign" is the Underlord Edition theme.

You can also right-click on the game in Steam, select Properties, then DLC, to see if it's A) Present and B) Installed.

Linny

Priestess
WFTO Founder
Nov 30, 2012
I see. Well, I too find it weird - 4 pieces of the stone that don't seem to fit too well just float in the air. A little bit dull to be honest.
Its different at least, but something more interesting would have been cool :) Vortex of souls or something.

Treno911

Blood Imp
Apr 2, 2015
Hello! I've just bought the game but I can't find any of the bonus contents in game local folders, where Steam install them?
Thank you very much!

Linny

Priestess
WFTO Founder
Nov 30, 2012
Hello! I've just bought the game but I can't find any of the bonus contents in game local folders, where Steam install them?
Thank you very much!
The bonus content we are talking about here is just different themes for your dungeon (they make your heart and tiles look different)
You can choose them when you play skirmish or multiplayer :)

Treno911

Blood Imp
Apr 2, 2015
Ok, thanks! :)
What about the soundtrack download and a copy of The Dungeoneer's Guide to the Underworld "a digital companion book for all your Dungeon-Building needs" are them all in-game? :oops:

BlackBeard

Firebreather
Mar 21, 2015
Italy
no steam on says: The Underlord Edition includes the exclusive Sovereign Dungeon Theme, a soundtrack download, and a copy of The Dungeoneer's Guide to the Underworld, a digital companion book for all your dungeon-building needs.

Treno911

Blood Imp
Apr 2, 2015
no steam on says: The Underlord Edition includes the exclusive Sovereign Dungeon Theme, a soundtrack download, and a copy of The Dungeoneer's Guide to the Underworld, a digital companion book for all your dungeon-building needs.
Exactly! In addition to Dungeon Theme should be also the downlodable soundrack (mp3?) and the Dungeoneer's Guide to the Underworld, a .pdf guide, i suppose... :oops:

Mar 16, 2015
Last I'd heard they were considering Humble for the distribution of the soundtracks / guides (though it's possible SoldOut may handle it too), so chances are the logistics just aren't in place yet.

Top Bottom