• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Noontide's magnificent livestream thread.

Mozared

Juggernaut
Founder
Feb 17, 2013
It's going on right now, over here:

http://www.twitch.tv/noontide13

Feel free to join him as he copes with a terrible artificial intelligence in order to make his way through an different kind of dungeon-management game.

Edit: Currently offline :(

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Preston, UK
Thanks guys, If you'd like to see more let me know, I may be streaming some more tomorrow night, It was great fun tonight and I look forward to doing some more.

Thanks for being supportive and awesome to chat with :D

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Preston, UK
If you missed any of it or want to see any of the stream again it's all recorded on Twitch.tv on my channel :)

I expect the fabulous drinking game to continue next time I stream. Depending on the WFTO Stream it may not be tomorrow but I'll certainly be looking at this week, watch this space!

Nice feeding. I enjoyed.

Intentional, Made Josh so drunk that it made him terrible when he had to team up with me :p

Jan 3, 2013
If you missed any of it or want to see any of the stream again it's all recorded on Twitch.tv on my channel :)

I expect the fabulous drinking game to continue next time I stream. Depending on the WFTO Stream it may not be tomorrow but I'll certainly be looking at this week, watch this space!

Intentional, Made Josh so drunk that it made him terrible when he had to team up with me :p
Excuses excuses.

Top Bottom