• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[NSFW] WFTO Fan art

Nov 13, 2013
Except they don't anymore because you cut that ability.. so it's just lore that is considered cannon :p
When did this happen?! :eek:

I loved that ability. I was so looking forward to seeing what baby chunders look like :(
Will the chunder be getting a new ability to replace the loss of chunderlings?

Simburgur

Managing Director
Brightrock Games
Nov 10, 2011
Brighton, UK
www.twitter.com
When did this happen?! :eek:

I loved that ability. I was so looking forward to seeing what baby chunders look like :(
Will the chunder be getting a new ability to replace the loss of chunderlings?
Every single unit has had their abilities revamped. We've made them all a lot more focused on their specific roles and removed a lot of fluff and excess effects. Chunderlings specifically was scrapped because it just didn't fit the role the Chunder had (early game tanky brawlery debuffy bag of bile).

mastersam911

Firebreather
Aug 18, 2013
Every single unit has had their abilities revamped. We've made them all a lot more focused on their specific roles and removed a lot of fluff and excess effects. Chunderlings specifically was scrapped because it just didn't fit the role the Chunder had (early game tanky brawlery debuffy bag of bile).
Can we have a late game creature or the empire which can do this effect of producing "*lings"

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
Can we have a late game creature or the empire which can do this effect of producing "*lings"
dont want to disencourage you but this answer suggest that, well probably no.
but im only a QA henchman so it may not be true , who knows :p

Top Bottom