• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[NSFW] WFTO Fan art

Badwolf699

Ember Demon
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Epic Drawings Varis, if it where an anime Succubus would have bigger boobs then that then a huge fanbase of nerds would join and play the game.

v0id

Programmer
Brightrock Games
Nov 18, 2011
Germany
The Augre got changed after his design was critiqued, while the Chunder gave a fart to his critic and remains being beautifully ugly (in a positive meaning).
Wow good joke! =)

May 26, 2014
I was reading it as
Klaatn serata nektar - Isn't that a Nu and a Sigma? I thought that was the wrong form of lowercase Sigma to start a word with too. I had thought it was supposed to be gibberish but I'm not Greek - I only have familiarity with that alphabet because I'm a mathematician.

mastersam911

Firebreather
Aug 18, 2013
if there was a like button for this whole thread I would like it

Also someone else needs to make their own not necessarily humorous,
@Varis What Software/Hardware do you use?
AND how long rough;y does it take you to draw them? (not come up with the idea as that can take varying times)
AND how experienced drawer are you on this program?

Varis

Gargoyle
Nov 8, 2013
Finland
What Software/Hardware do you use?
AND how long rough;y does it take you to draw them? (not come up with the idea as that can take varying times)
AND how experienced drawer are you on this program?
For drawing the lines Paint Tool SAI and old Wacom Volito 2 drawing tablet, Photoshop for speech bubbles, panel frames, text and such
It's really hard to say, because I'm watching Youtube and mucking about at the same time... maybe 4-5 hours?
I've used SAI only about three weeks, Photoshop I've been using for 8 years

Paint Tool SAI has excellent line stabilizer and it's much faster and easier to draw with than Photoshop (IMHO), the license prize is also very cheap: only 5400JPY (~40EUR), it is meant just for drawing (and painting) so it has limited amount of editing tools.

Top Bottom