• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nutter's Concept Art Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
Nice work Nutter ;)

i would kindly ask to put up a slime Artwork at the end of the line if you would like to do it it would be awesome :p thanks for your work for the community

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
Nice work Nutter ;)

i would kindly ask to put up a slime Artwork at the end of the line if you would like to do it it would be awesome :p thanks for your work for the community
Any particular type of slime in mind? I'll certain add it to the list but if there is a Slime suggestion with a description or something that would help guide me :)

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
My progress on the Headless Gaoler so far...

headless_gaoler_WIP.png

I decided I liked the idea that they're some kind of warped cousins to the Augre and they've covered their bodies in chains and spikes and armed themselves with a large chained spike launcher for dragging in enemies.

I'm kind of struggling with it to be honest.

theMarg0r

Dryad
WFTO Backer
Dec 28, 2012
Under a killing Spoon
I'm kind of struggling with it to be honest.
It sure doesn't seem that way. Someone might object to the art itself, but nah man, you're pretty much nailing it spot on. :D

You could draw him carrying his head under his arm.
No man, they're not "headless" because they lost their head at some point. The "lore" (as much as an unofficial fanbased suggestion can have lore) is that they were created and/or warped in their current form so they would be deaf and blind to the pleas of their prisoners. Yes they're evil creatures and wouldn't listen anyway, but it's sort of a final "fuck you" to the poor unfortunate souls in their charge.

Evi

Witch Doctor
WFTO Backer
Nov 14, 2011
Don't tell me I'm the only one who wants to stick their finger into the Headless Gaoler's... 'stump'?

theMarg0r

Dryad
WFTO Backer
Dec 28, 2012
Under a killing Spoon
I finally finished off @theMarg0r 's Headless Gaoler design, and discovered after reading the description properly that he was supposed to be brown so changed his colour to match that. Even did a quick design for the chair he'd use as a lair, hope you like it :)
That's great, man. The color doesn't matter so much, really. I like how you've given it this armored claw, more instruments of impalement never hurt.

MarcelN

Bloodling
Jun 13, 2013
That's great, man. The color doesn't matter so much, really. I like how you've given it this armored claw, more instruments of impalement never hurt.
I believe there's exactly one instrument of impalement that doesn't hurt, or isn't meant to... Won't touch that one with a 20 ft pole (...wait, what?) Aren't the rest of those instruments pretty much designed to hurt?? :p

But I digress, again Nutter, nice work on the arts!!! ;)

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
My progress so far on the Pixie,

I was inspired by a combination of the Succubus discussion and the Pixie suggestion's Taunt abillity hinting at her being a bit of a flirt/tease, as such shes not currently wearing anything although that may change. Obviously she's missing some key features like a head, feet and of course wings right now... But that's because i've spent far far too long focusing on her bottom and legs haha :)

pixie_2.png

EDIT - Updated the first image

And then I tried changing the skin tone to something more human like, it was a mistake :/ She'd definitelty need clothes if I did her human skin toned.
pixie_alt.png

Last edited:

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
Ok, I need a vote!

Which do people like better?
I've been working on both at the same time and I want to focus on just one now.

So... Slightly Avatar looking blue pixie or Human Skinned pixie who will need clothes?

pixie_3.png pixie_alt.png
That's not to say I won't put clothes on the blue one eventually, but the human looking one definitely needs some.

Evi

Witch Doctor
WFTO Backer
Nov 14, 2011
*Rubs chin and stares intently*

...What were we talking about again? Oh, uh...
I'll put my vote for blue. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom