• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nutter's Concept Art Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
*Rubs chin and stares intently*

...What were we talking about again? Oh, uh...
I'll put my vote for blue. :p
You think it's bad now? I had to spend like 30 minutes zoomed in doing shading on that bottom, it should have only taken me like 10 minutes haha

Edit - Slightly offtopic, reading the description for the Pixie started to get a bit disturbing with the flirty abilities when you have the kinda loli pixie picture, you might wanna remove that one @Evi

Evi

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Nov 14, 2011
You think it's bad now? I had to spend like 30 minutes zoomed in doing shading on that bottom, it should have only taken me like 10 minutes haha

Edit - Slightly offtopic, reading the description for the Pixie started to get a bit disturbing with the flirty abilities when you have the kinda loli pixie picture, you might wanna remove that one @Evi
Don't get charmed by her, it'll end badly!

Er, loli Pixie picture? Which one of the two then?
And the Charm passive wouldn't really count as an ability, more like an aura.

Evi

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Nov 14, 2011
The second one that looks like a kid is the one I was referring to.. she probably shouldn't be wiggling and spanking her ass to people.
*Rubs chin*
I'm sure many can see things that wouldn't taunt others, but I only put that image up due to the face and horns, demonic influence and all.
But I think this conversation is best saved for the Pixie thread itself, we don't want to get too far off-topic.

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
Well since we had 2 votes for Blue and no votes for pink, I went for Blue.

Having a little bit of trouble with her feet, or rather the pose her feet should be in but i've managed to get her wings done now.

pixie_4.png

Still deciding whether or not she needs clothing, im tempted to say no since she'd be Imp sized (atleast in my head) and darting around pretty quickly so any naughty bits would probably be too small to see, and the succubus gets away with it so...

Just need to add a bit of the specular shiny freckling to her main body, some magical stuff to represent her abilities (and maybe some clothes) then she's just about done.

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
If you don't mind @Cultist Joris I might actually change what i'm going to do for your suggestion and actually have a go at some candy theme stuff rather than a gingerbread imp. I did the steam imp pretty recently and I think the challenge of candy themed walls/tiles/etc would be more fun/interesting than just creating another type of imp.

Is that ok?

Jobs2k

Skarg
WFTO Backer
Dec 29, 2012
Stevenage, England
www.minecraftforum.net
So.. Photoshop just crashed and lost my entire afternoons work. :( Sad nutter is sad. Candyland Theme is harder than I was expecting :/
You know of the marvellous keyboard shortcut 'Ctrl+S' right?

I've had this happen to me before with things in my texture pack. It is very aggravating and, on many occasions, upsetting to spend a load of time creating something and within a few seconds it is all gone.
I feel your pain. :(

Wolv

Cultist
Jan 14, 2014
Yes.. it crashed during the save. Thank you smartass. It decided for some reason it would rather freeze/lock up than open the WFTO folder to save into.
I'm super paranoid about stuff like this, so for projects I keep a folder handy and inside that folder have multiple saves for the same project.
Usually my naming convention is 'Project Name - 0.00' and add +0.01 for every save.

This of course bloats the filesize of said project so I usually delete saves that aren't needed after a while.
Usually I keep saves 0.01 til 0.05 (to proof I actually made it) and then skip every 10 saves and keep the 5 most recent saves.
Oh and for very refined projects I add alphabetic characters to the version number, if I save a project multiple times a day.

In any case, you cool if I rarely 'hijack' your thread to post my take on your suggestions? You draw some neat stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom