• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Compilation Nutter's Maps [Master Thread]

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
Hey guys,

I'm sure a few of you recognise me as the guy responsible for some of the maps in the game right now, and with the Editor now working i'm hoping to be the guy responsible for plenty more maps.

So I figured i'd create a master thread where I can post progress on new maps, screenshots and links to my new maps as they're finished and get added to the workshop (since I expect most of them will be going in the workshop rather than straight into the game as official maps.

It's also the place to come if you wanna give me some feedback about any of my maps or find any problems with them. Do bear in mind though, whilst I can fix and update anything in Workshop maps, the ones who have been added officially are a little more difficult to update (and require help from the coders to do so)

So let's get this thread kicked off with some eye candy! :D

Skirmish/Multiplayer Maps

Descent

Players: 2 (1 v 1)

Description: This fractured land contains a chasm which runs so deep that not even underlords know what awaits at it’s lowest depths. With only a narrow bridge across the middle, your minions may be better sticking to the edges if they don’t want to find out…

Progress: Waiting to be built in the editor

Forgotten Citadel

Players: 4 (2v2 or FFA)

Description:
Once a powerful and important citadel of magical research, this forgotten place was witness to a horrific ritual miscast leaving those within entombed behind walls of stone. Whilst the mages themselves are now surely dead and forgotten, the secrets and power they discovered most likely still await those who can breach it’s walls first.

Progress: Probably getting reworked, it's an old design and hasn't aged well.

Scenario/Sandbox Maps

Greed

Players: 2 (2 vs Empire or 1 v 1 vs Empire)

Description:
This realm contains 2 important things underlord; the first is mountains of Gold, and the second is a greedy Dwarven Lord who has not intention of letting you get your hands on a single coin of it. Breach his hold and crush him like the foul midget he is, a most fitting example of what awaits your rival should they get any similarly greedy thoughts.

Progress: Waiting to be built in the editor

Sanctum

Players: 4 (4 vs Empire or 2 v 2 vs Empire)

Description:
The Empire’s legendary stronghold Sanctum stands before you, and the legends say that whilst there are heroes ready to defend it's Inhibitors, Kira’s blessing will ensure that it never falls to the followers of evil.

Team up with your fellow underlords, crush their inhibitors and show them how silly their little legend is by leaving their precious stronghold a crumbling ruin…

Progress: 90% Made - Awaiting a new unit (ssh spoilers) before it's fully finished. I might post a preview/beta of it for people to test if there's any interest then update with the new stuff later... maybe

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
I'm sure a few of you recognise me as the guy responsible for some of the maps in the game right now, and with the Editor now working i'm hoping to be the guy responsible for plenty more maps.
seriously nutter do you believe people are actively looking for the new names in the credits? :D
(psst, nobody cares. have you ever read the credits in a game and thought: wow that dude is cool?)

the maps look fine otherwise

Oct 2, 2015
Australia
Sorry but to get people watching you need a powerfully emotive ending credits song that tries into the main theme like Homeworld's Homeworld by Yes or alternatively let us attack them like Smash Bros.

Top Bottom