• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Obligatory Desktop Screenshot Thread (Image Heavy!)

Alistair - It can be seen from your desktop that You like to leave in clean environment and searching for things that are even far from each other. You like to search, don't You think to be a detective? :D

Zuriki - Likes fresh air, exotic fresh and big, unbelievable architecture. I could tell that your are always full of energy, aren't You? ;> Maybe You're born-to-travel person too or You would like to be a creator of amazing structures?

Micro - Environment artist that want to have always black painting to always have an ability to put some abstract ideas on it. Looks like he is a modest person too... but I think he want to make joke in the other hand to us, prawda? ;P

Cold_Ankles - He show us in short that important for him are values or... these things tell us that they are bad for us. Maybe he is a fighter for just world?

Kyle - Seems he like to have a quiet...... He likes to think about many things in places when he could hear only his ideas. He want to be alone with his ideas. Medieval warrior often should have a minute to think and later to act! Doesn't it mean that He want to live alone...?

Sarevokus - He likes big power and evil. Maybe he want someday be someone who will make a big influence to our world? Maybe yes or maybe He just like to live in world like in WoW :p

chaoseater - Big space... Lights and Dark everywhere. He likes to be in very big space. Maybe he want to fly out of Earth, to see that wonderful big expanse? Maybe he would like to create new worlds there?

sukhonali - he knows that aliens... are among us. He feels that death is coming, but he is not afraid of this. Maybe he would like to see the Armageddon? Maybe he would like to fight with this evil to make peace.

If you want to guess what my desktop means, there is one meaning - I hate micro$oft! Linux power! :D
Who is next to show us his/her brilliant desktop? :D

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Alistair - It can be seen from your desktop that You like to leave in clean environment and searching for things that are even far from each other. You like to search, don't You think to be a detective? :D
To be fair Sebt that's about right about me, apart from the detective part, there is not enough action in it for me. :cool:

MrWahloh

Dwarven Worker
May 6, 2012
The Netherlands
Sebt, what does this tell about me. I'd like to know what you got! :p

And by the way, after seeing some clutered desktops, I feel like killing myself. I just can't use my computer when there are more then 5 icons on the desktop.

sukhonali

Bafu
WFTO Founder
Dec 19, 2011
sukhonali - he knows that aliens... are among us. He feels that death is coming, but he is not afraid of this. Maybe he would like to see the Armageddon? Maybe he would like to fight with this evil to make peace.
Sebt your deduction skills astonish me! Congrats :)

Cold_Ankles

Gargoyle
WFTO Backer
Dec 10, 2011
South Australia
Cold_Ankles - He show us in short that important for him are values or... these things tell us that they are bad for us. Maybe he is a fighter for just world?
Ehh....... Not really. It's just something from one of my favourite games of all time (like my avatar(same game)) although I do like a nice Just world :p

Maybe I should train better "what the f... what 'the face' is hiding behind the desktop", I love getting to know people's characters, but I could say that even from someone's computer desktop You could meet with that person interests. ; )

Zuriki - maybe Dreamer could be better description of You? Blue skies often means that someone likes to surf between clouds... and that building from a dream...
You're not - always - full of energy or in general? :p You are 'WftO CL' and I'm sure that you're not someone who want to stay with a computer day and night, all the time, alienating from the people, but often like to be in the centre of attention or speaking with many people in every time, aren't You? ;>

Cold_Ankles - Your desktop was the hardest to read for me, so who are You?! ;P

Mr Wahloh - too much icons, right, I hate it too! All my rainbows burn to ashes when I see it...
Ekhm... and about your desktop... I don't really can tell what You're desktop theme could tell to us.
Maybe you adores the beauty of amazing lights - visual effects, are important to You.
You like to observe phenomenons even these we could only imagine, the hidden energy that in any time could unleash!
or
Maybe you like explosions, to crush something, to BANG something! Are you listening to heavy music, like metal, hard rock? ;>
What I can be sure that you love to play many games... Let's say You're a big fan of games. ;P

Alistair - will You show to us what the 'action' really is in the new look of WftO new site? ;>

Zuriki - maybe Dreamer could be better description of You? Blue skies often means that someone likes to surf between clouds... and that building from a dream...
You're not - always - full of energy or in general? :p You are 'WftO CL' and I'm sure that you're not someone who want to stay with a computer day and night, all the time, alienating from the people, but often like to be in the centre of attention or speaking with many people in every time, aren't You? ;>
Dreamer, yes.
Not full of energy, I'm actually quite a lazy person!
I love sitting in front of a computer for most of the day! It's pretty much the definition of my life.
I don't love being the center of attention, but I am a forum whore, I love contributing to a community. I like to keep a mystic about me though.
Talking with people from around the world is an interesting way to learn about different cultures and different types of people, but that's probably more associated with my curiosity of the human condition rather than me wanting to be the center of attention.

I realise that me saying I don't want to be the center of attention contradicts my actions (being the most active person on the forum and being the community liason) but really, my intentions are more to keep the community alive and contribute to the project in whatever way I can. I like to be a part of something that's bigger than me.

MrWahloh

Dwarven Worker
May 6, 2012
The Netherlands
Mr Wahloh - too much icons, right, I hate it too! All my rainbows burn to ashes when I see it...
Ekhm... and about your desktop... I don't really can tell what You're desktop theme could tell to us.
Maybe you adores the beauty of amazing lights - visual effects, are important to You.
You like to observe phenomenons even these we could only imagine, the hidden energy that in any time could unleash!
or
Maybe you like explosions, to crush something, to BANG something! Are you listening to heavy music, like metal, hard rock? ;>
What I can be sure that you love to play many games... Let's say You're a big fan of games. ;P
I picked my Wallpaper because I liked the light effects and in my opinion it shows a neutral and professional look. It's not distracting but still nice to look at. Plus, it matches my keyboard, mouse, headphone and computer case blue color.

It's really weird that you mentioned listening to Metal and Hardrock, because I am... What in my Desktop made you think about that? Or did you just search my name on the internetz. :p

Top Bottom