• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Obligatory Desktop Screenshot Thread (Image Heavy!)

Sebulon

Disciple
WFTO Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Hesse, Germany
Lol nice job, you pull that off the background of the website ?
Thanks. Not really a big deal in fact... And yes, the pic is the homepage-bg-image. I got the title from one of the concept art pics.
you got it, i like to have my desktop in tile form
Oh well... There are people who set passwords and firewalls up to prevent others from using their computer. And there are people who do something like that. ;)

Dec 19, 2011
Auckland/New Zealand
Here we are, one of many!

-Taily
Wolves.. Neat!..... *facepalm to self* why oh why did that horrid wolf girl scene in the gym from a very old movie called PORKYS come to mind when I saw this picture.. Id try and find a video to link but it might not be appropriate for this forum xD

Wow, Emperor !!! That game runs like a old dog on my Windows 7 64 bit computer ? The mouse slugs all over the show.. Which windows are you using? How does it run on your machine?

TheTailsEffect

Warden
WFTO Founder
Nov 20, 2012
United Kingdom
Wolves.. Neat!..... *facepalm to self* why oh why did that horrid wolf girl scene in the gym from a very old movie called PORKYS come to mind when I saw this picture.. Id try and find a video to link but it might not be appropriate for this forum xD

Wow, Emperor !!! That game runs like a old dog on my Windows 7 64 bit computer ? The mouse slugs all over the show.. Which windows are you using? How does it run on your machine?
Absolutely nothing wrong with Wolf-girls or cat-girls.. Hell even fox-girls! All that.. Good.. Stuff xD

I bought it last week after playing it forever as a kid, I'd heard people with Win7 had problems but so far I've not experienced many. Actually I haven't touched it much, once you get into the 2nd mission of ANY campaign and you realise each mission is following a template with no real meaning.. Makes me wonder why I loved it :'D

-Taily

Jan 4, 2013
Lancashire, UK
since ive posted all my wallpaper changes in here i feel the need to say

I HAVE CHANGED MY WALLPAPER

But its got hazamas personality all over it so im not posting it

>andonlyonepersonknewwhatimeantthatday

Top Bottom