• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

[Old Members] Come back to say Hi

mastersam911

Firebreather
Aug 18, 2013
I was on around a quarter/halfway through the beta of WFTO, been playing on and off and when I get a chance will have another play of it.

Any old members like myself around?

ShadowTiger

Crackpot
Founder
Dec 10, 2011
New York
Hi. ^-^ I never got past level 5 of the campaign, but I finished the entire My Pet Dungeon mode just to play around with the God Mode feature. :p Not sure what to get out of that.

SADevil

Templar
Backer
Jan 7, 2013
Russia, Nizhny Novgorod
vk.com
Hi! I've been mostly lurking here since 2013. I must confess, that I didn't pass after level 3 of WFTO because I don't want to ruin my impression by playing on my 8 years old PC. I'm patiently waiting for ever coming upgrade to immerse myself in the game :)

Hello. Just came here to say that I finally bought the game and really enjoy it (yeah long time no see, been there since this forum was founded). xD
I wish Dwelvers could share such BIG success with you. :)

I still hope for dragons and fighting in the Overworld tho, but shhh. :v

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2015
Hello. Just came here to say that I finally bought the game and really enjoy it (yeah long time no see, been there since this forum was founded). xD
I wish Dwelvers could share such BIG success with you. :)

I still hope for dragons and fighting in the Overworld tho, but shhh. :v
The release wasn't really a success, sadly. They had to roll out many patches to make it sucessfull.
But I can tell, those are really dedicated Developers which also keeps in touch with their community :3 and I think that makes WFTO successfull <3

btw, welcome back :]

Last edited:

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Hi Mastersam

I used to be top poster here for a VERY long time but the forum started to decline and I had nothing to post about which was sad.

Blizzard

Necromancer
Backer
Dec 3, 2011
Behind you
*starts waving cane around* I remember the old days back in 2011 before all you new young blood imps were running around .
Wasn't very impressed by the first release but came back to the game a few years later and was pleasantly surprised but enough of that what's new on the forum ?

Top Bottom