1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Overlord] anime/manga

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BlackBeard, Oct 16, 2015.

1. BlackBeard

BlackBeard Bafu

Anime / manga Overlord

hello guys, a few days ago I came across this anime / manga (novel) about a dark lord, style DK / WFTO ..

99.9% of us loves DK, I decided to share with you underlords ..

episodes (13) are readily available on dailymotion. ^^

[​IMG]

2. Slichizard

Slichizard Bard

Overlord too OP - no nerf was ever applied. Balance is barely noticeable, until last episodes.

Still - it was fun to watch, it's RPG from other point of view - The Mob Boss.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  3. Grimgreg89

Grimgreg89 Priestess

Watched it, I see why you would recommend it to use Underlords... the climate is amazing, however, everything else is medicore, the worst being animations followed by the plot. Doesn't even come remotely close to Kira from Death Note in terms of evil plotting. Still, watchable, I give it a 6.

4. Slothful

Slothful Disciple

Saw this and gotta put in a plug. Not a big fan of anime what with constant stills and weird voicing, but the idea of this is fantastic. Its based on a light novel you can find online by googling "skythewood" and "overlord". I can't recommend it enough. Fun "light" reading with a really cool concept. By chapter three you will be hooked. Try it. Involves Evil Skeleton mage wreaking havoc in a land of adventurers and heroes and killing the "good guys" who dare invade his tomb. So if your squeamish about a genuinely evil MC stay away.