• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Patch 1.1.22 Release Notes

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
"Fixed native British members of the team complaining about the heat"
Too heavily nerfed! Now we're cold again :(
Our weather control system is complex and intricate, with many different variables that affect other parts of the game, it may require some tweaking over the coming months. We'll continue to take on board community feedback on changes and balance as necessary.

coldBug

Warden
WFTO Backer
Jan 29, 2013
Whats about the long talked unity engine update? Does this get in for version 1.2 as well? Really looking forward to some more performance improvements with this! Anyway great job for 1.1.22 :) Looking forward for some multiplayer games at weekend. Greetings Cold

BlackBeard

Firebreather
Mar 21, 2015
Italy
a nice list of bug fixes ..

I like the changes made to Alchemy Lab ^^

GJ Team
I'd like to see blood During the battles and more sound effects on the units (as chunder ... other units have exactly the same sound) :(

Keep up the good job

P.S. When will the release of patch 1.2?

oimel

Gnarling
Jul 25, 2015
can u PLEASE bring back the other sandbox maps? or just the my little dreamdungen map. that map is the reason why i buyed the game.
and now im waiting for month that it came back

BlackBeard

Firebreather
Mar 21, 2015
Italy
This patch has brought` great improvement ..
but I think the game speed is too high ...

- The creatures walk too fast ... sometimes Seems of skating on the stone xD

- It was added the workers level, but it is totally useless at the time Because even at level 1 are very fast, can be created in few seconds. It should also be added to a maximum number of workers that can be had (excluding spirits workers ... at the moment a potion useless) because in the early game is totally useless to build traps, better spam workers, in fact 70% of matches play without the use of traps.

same thing for the sins .... they are generated too fast

this is my opinion at the moment

(translation by google :p )

Top Bottom